Part 8 - Lana

"Kiara, stop kicking me." Brielle mumbled as she turned around on the pull out couch only to not see Kiara, but JJ, with his eyes closed. "Jesus! What the-" Brielle exclaimed as she sat up quickly knocking JJ out of his sleep.

"What now?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Where's Kie?" Brielle whispered. "And why are you sleeping here?"

"Because she gave me 20 bucks if I let her have my room tonight and I take the couch with you instead." JJ mumbled as he grabbed the blanket, pulling it over him.

"Since when are we trading?" Brielle asked. "And why didn't I know?"

"Go to sleep."
"Fuck off."
"Make me."

"Okay." Brielle said then kicked JJ off the side of the pull out couch onto the floor.

"AH!" He exclaimed as he hit the floor, making Brielle chuckle as she moved to the middle of the bed. "Fuck you."

"You wish, Maybank." Brielle said smugly, then as soon as she closed her eyes, she felt something jump onto the bed.

"Hell no, give me room." JJ said.

"No." Brielle said, eyes still closed. Then she yelped as JJ picked her up by the shoulders and placed her into the right side.

"There, now was that so hard?" JJ said.

"Ugh you're annoying as hell, JJ." Brielle mumbled.

"Back at ya, Bride of Lucifer." JJ said, then he layed down and started to drift off to sleep again.

"If you kick me, I'll fucking shoot you." Brielle said.

Time Skip-Few Hours Later

"Wake up, fellow Pogues!" Kiara yelled as she walked into the living room, making Brielle jump out of her sleep and fall onto the floor.

"Jesus fuck-" Brielle yelled as she fell down, making Kiara laugh and JJ slightly chuckle as he slowly sat up from the couch. "Ow!"

"Oh, is the Queen injured?" JJ asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, and you're about to go down with her." Brielle replied.

"So aggressive in the mornings." Kiara said pretending to be serious and shaking her head in disappointment.

"I hate you all." Brielle mumbled as she got up and walked to the kitchen and started to brew coffee.

"You love us, don't lie." Pope said walking into the living room.

"Shut up, anyone want coffee?" Brielle asked.

"Yes."
"No thanks."
"Nope."

"Okay. Wait, where's John B?" Brielle asked.

"Out for a ride on the boat." Kiara replied.

"Got it."

Time Skip a few hours later

"Hey, let's scare John B." JJ said.

"How?" Brielle chuckled.

"Hmm....let's pretend we're DCS." JJ said.

"You're evil." Brielle said.

"So you don't wanna do it?"

"Obviously I wanna do it."

John B was laying down on the couch when JJ and Brielle walked up to the door and started banging their hands on the doors. "DCS! I know you're in there!" JJ yelled.

"John B Rutledge! DCS! Open up!" Brielle yelled, then they both went to the window next to the couch and jumped in front of it as John B yelled and was half asleep.