Part 4 - Scooter Grubbs

Brielle, Kiara, and Pope were all outside the motel on their boat "looking out" and talking about random stuff.

"What's your biggest pet peeve?" Pope asked.

"Biggest pet peeve?" Kiara asked.

"Mine would probably be people who chew their food loudly." Brielle said. "It honestly makes me want to grab my fork and stab them in the face."

"Damn." Kiara said laughing. "Mine is easy. Giving one percent to the environment."

"What's wrong with that?" Pope asked.

"We only have one earth, Pope." Kiara replied. "We should be giving it 100 percent, bare minimum."

"I can see that." Brielle said.

"Right. That's not fiscally sound." Pope said sarcastically.

"Neither is destroying the planet we have to live on." Kiara said.

"Hey, hey, both of you shut up. Cops." Brielle said.

"Shit."

"Call them."

"I can't, towers are down." Brielle said as they all slowly walked out of the boat and crept across.

"I swear to god, if I lose my Merit Scholarship, I'm gonna kill someone." Pope whispered. They all looked over at the two cops behind the broken sign as they talked to civilians. "Maybe they're not going up. Maybe-maybe they're looking for a room."

"They have to be going up there!" Kiara exclaimed. They all ran over to the side of the motel where the room John B and JJ were in and looked up at the window. "Okay, okay, okay, do something." Kiara said.

"Here." Brielle said and picked up a rock with Pope following her idea and picking up one too.

"Stay back." Pope said, then he threw the rock and it didn't even hit the second floor.

"Jeez, didn't you ever play baseball?!" Kiara exclaimed.

"I was on the Math Team!" Pope exclaimed.

"I got it." Brielle said, then she raised her hand and threw the rock with it missing the window, again.

"Nice." Pope said sarcastically clapping.

"Shut up." Brielle said sharply. Then she picked up another rock and aimed at the window and only had it hit the window frame. "UGH!" She exclaimed in frustration. Then she grabbed a rock and threw it in anger and without hesitation and it hit the window. "Are you fucking kid-"

"Hey there's John B!" Kiara exclaimed as she saw him look out the window at them. They all started pointing to the side mouthing 'Cops!' at them quickly. Then John B quickly stuck his head back into the room.

"Kildare County sheriffs department!" They all heard a cop say and knock on the door.

"Quick, get to the boat and start it!" Pope exclaimed, and they all quickly ran back to the boat and Kiara sat at the drivers seat.

"Should we peel?" She asked.

"No." Brielle said.

"We never leave a Pogue behind." Pope said, and Brielle nodded. They watched as the cop unlocked the door and walked in.

"Shit." Brielle mumbled.

"No but seriously, should we peel?" Kiara asked.

"Maybe." Pope said.

"What?!" Brielle exclaimed. "We can't leave them!"

"Just....wait a few and if they don't come out we may have to peel, okay Brie?" Pope said, making Brielle scoff and look back at the motel. They watched as JJ and John B were hiding on the roof and they looked back at the 3 Pogues on the boat.