Part 1 - Pogue Life

"We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time."

Brielle was drinking out of her beer can when she looked up and saw one of her best friends, John B, trying to balance off of the roof while drinking a beer.

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck?" Pope said. "I give you about a one in three chance of survival."

"I'll gladly take those chances. John B, I'm coming up!" Brielle exclaimed then got up and started to walk before Pope stopped her.

"Sit back down, Brie. I don't wanna have to bury you and hide the evidence."

"Hmm." John B said, then licked his finger then lifted it up in the air, then looked at JJ. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, jump." Pope said, then held up the nail gun. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?" John B said.

"Yup."

"Pew, pew."

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara said as she walked out from the empty house, then sat next to Brielle as she put an arm around her.

"Of course they are, why wouldn't they?" Brielle said drinking her beer.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles I guess?" Kiara said, then looked up at John B. "Can you please not kill yourself?"

"No let him." Brielle said, then held up her camera. "I'll take pictures."

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ said.

"Whoa!" John B exclaimed as he lost his balance and dropped the can. "Oh, shit."

"Of course you did, like right when I told you."

"Smooth, idiot."

"Dumbass."

"A-plus."

"Hey!" A security guard yelled as he got out of his car.

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope said, looking over the deck. "Let's wrap it up."

"Boys are early today." Brielle chuckled as she got up.

"Humpty, dumpty, let's roll." JJ said then exclaimed as he climbed down.

"Let's go, guys." Kie smiled.

"Gary is that you?!" JJ exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"It's good to see you again!" Brielle shouted causing more laughter among the group.

"You two just are asking for it." Kie laughed as they all started running through the empty house

"Hey, stop!" Gary yelled as he ran in front of JJ, making JJ slip and quickly turn around and run the other way with the others.

"STOP!" Another security guard yelled as he crashed into JJ, trying to grab ahold of him but JJ slipped through his arms.

"Not much of a hugger man!" JJ laughed as he caught up with the others.

Brielle, Kiara, and John B jumped the gate and Pope and JJ ran up to the gate after them and climbed over it.

"Come here you little pricks!" Gary yelled.

"Bus is leaving!" John B exclaimed and honked the horn.

"Come on boys!" Brielle laughed, then closed the door as they ran into the van.