The Next Stage: Training (3)

The Wild Wild Pussycats were expecting the students to take hours to reach the campsite, so when Izuku and Jirou slid to a stop in front of them an hour before noon they stood in shock as Jirou climbed off his back and kissed his cheek.

"That was a rush!" She exclaimed happily as Izuku chuckled and looked behind them.

Todoroki and Momo slid in right after they did with smiles on their face as they stopped near the couple.

"That was amazing Izu! How'd you go so fast?!" Momo exclaimed as she ran over and hugged her brother and best friend.

"Well after the exam I got with All Might and apparently I'm able to use the electricity that normally covers my body during full cowling to drastically increase my speed." Izuku explained which made his sister and Todoroki nod in acknowledgment just as an angry Pomeranian flew out of the forest.

"Damn nerd!" Bakugou yelled but was smirking, "don't get too cocky because you won this time." He said and fist bumped Izuku who was grinning like an idiot as a red shark made his way into the area.

"Damn Kat, your definitely fast if your racing Izuku, huh?" Kirishima breathed out and Bakugou scoffed lightly as he threw an arm over his boyfriends shoulders making the shark blush lightly.

"Yes Yes I am, do you really blame me? Your the one dating me, you should know this." Bakugo said the last bit in the sharks ear making him go bright red.

Kirishimas friends all laughed at his face as the others started to slowly trickle in, with Toga and Ochako being the last couple to arrive just after Shinso and Kaminari which surprised everyone.

Toga and Ochako stumbled up to their group of friends and Toga sighed, "I guess we got dinner duty tonight huh?"

Izuku chuckled softly, "Dont worry about it, I wasn't going to make anyone do it by themselves, it was just a challenge to get you all motivated."

Toga and Ochako immediately perked up and Tackle hugged Izuku causing him to stumble lightly, but stay up right as the class all busted out laughing at them.

Meanwhile Aizawa was smirking proudly as the Pussycats still stood stunned looking at the class as Izuku turned to grin widely at the heroes.

"Your mouths are open Aunties and Uncle." He spoke up to his and Momos honorary aunts and uncle, who promptly stopped staring.

Aizawa cleared his throat and looked at his class, "alright since all of you are here earlier then we planned, we are gonna start your training early today, but unlike Izuku I'm serious with this."

"The person that shows the least bit of improvement at the end of this camp," his capture scarf unfurled from his neck, "will be dropped down a class and someone else will take your spot."

Izuku raised an eyebrow at his teachers statement, but didn't say anything to alleviate his classmates worried as he clapped his hands and got everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone, so you heard the threat, now I know you all have some idea of what you need to work on, so here's the plan."

From there Izuku gave everyone their training regimens which actually made Aizawa smirk with pride as his students listened to him.

"Shouji and Toga, you two are training with me using Mr. Ectoplasms quirk, to increase Togas transformations and to increase Shoujis detection skills."

"Hagakure!" He exclaimed making the girl look over at him, "I want you train your stealth, so get tips from Mr. Aizawa, but you have to be able to tag Ragdoll at least three times while she is using her search quirk too keep watch over everything." Toru became visible and smiled brightly with a nod.