Floof Two

Kendo X Tetsutetsu

Kendo sighed softly as she laid across one of the couches in Class Bs common room. She couldn't get what Izuku and Jiro told her out of her head. How was she supposed to get that dunce Tetsutetsu to notice her any other way then as a sister.

"Maybe try to do something special only you two will remember." A voice piped up beside her and she turned her head to see that Monoma was sitting on the arm of the other couch close by.

"What do you mean?" She asked not moving from her spot.

"You and Tetsutetsu, who else would I be talking about?" Monoma said amd when he saw her about to deny anything he spoke up again, "Don't even try to deny it, I know you like him."

Kendo groaned softly, she hated that her co class rep could read her like a damn book. "Gods I hate you sometimes."

"No you don't." Monoma said making her glare over at him.

"Don't you have somewhere to be? A class to torture or whatever?"

Monoma chuckled, "Your lucky that Rikido and me have a double date this afternoon with another couple from class 1-a." He said with a light red tint to his cheeks at the mention of his sweet baker boy.

Kendo growled lightly, "How the hell do you even have a boyfriend?"

"Cause I'm great how else?" He mocked her and then got up to go get ready.

Kendo sighed and then thought about his advice, "I'm gonna need help."

Later that night on the roof of the Class 1-B dorms. Kendo paced around a small picnic with a radio player and a mounted telescope, her red heels clicking on the roof. Her short red dress went down to her knees. Her orange hair was in a high ponytail courtesy of Momo, and her nails were painted red courtesy of Mina.

She had gotten help from the 1-a girls and surprisingly Izuku as well, with setting this up. She had to hope that this would finally get through that stupid iron ox's head how she felt about him.

A knock on the roof door drew her out of her stupor and she started to breathe heavier when Tetsutetsu opened the door and walked out.

"Hey you wanted to see m....Itsuka? What's all this about?" He said trailing off a little as he looked at her in the dress which made her blush deeply and look away shyly.

She couldn't help it as he stared at her because she could see his abs through the white dress shirt he wore along with black pants and shoes. "I-I-I just w-w-wanted to spend some time, a-alone, with you..." she stuttered out.

She heard a soft chuckle and looked over at him, "what's so funny?"

"You are Itsu? I know the real reason is that this is supposed to be a date."

She stood there stunned then started to fume, "Did Monoma tell you this? If so I'm gonna kill that damn rat!"

Elsewhere

Monoma sneezed into his elbow and made Rikido, Kaminari, and Shinso look at him.

"You ok Neito?" Rikido asked his boyfriend which made him look up and nod.

"Yeah I'm all good, someone must be talking about how great I am somewhere." He said with a cocky grin which faded into a goofy smile when Rikido slipped his hand into his.

"So where to first?" Kaminari asked as they continued walking.

Back to Kendo and Tetsutetsu

"Hey Itsu, calm down, Monoma didn't tell me anything." He said trying to calm her down.

"Then how would you know this is supposed to be a date!"

"I'm not as hardheaded as I seem to be thank you, I've had a crush on you since the beginning of middle school," Kendo blushed deeply but he continued, "I just played dumb cause I didn't think you felt the same way, which now I know you do."

Kendo huffed and made him walk over and hug her softly. She tried to resist hugging him back, but couldn't and melted into his arms.

"You smell like oranges." He commented which made her break into a full blown laughing fit and break away from the hug.

"Gods still an idiot, 'you smell like oranges'," she said in between laughing, and he couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little as well, "but I wouldn't have you any other way."

"So do you think our parents are just waiting for us to get together at this point?"

"Probably."

"Do you think they'd be happy to know we are?"

"Hmm idk are we? You haven't asked?" She said with a sly smirk.

Tetsutetsu smirked back and pulled her to him, "You and me both know the answer, but will you be my girlfriend Itsuka Kendo?"

"Yes of course I will Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, but I will say this if we last to marriage, your taking my last name."

"Deal." He said and then leaned down and kissed her softly which she returned just as eagerly.

Todoroki X Momo

Momo watched Todoroki as he trained with his older brother Touya to control his fire side in the practice field close by Todorokis house. She smiled softly as she messed with the necklace that he had given her as a gift and a promise to her.

Soft footsteps alerted her to Fuyumis presence as she turned and looked at her. "Oh hello fuyumi, do you need any help with dinner?"

Fuyumi shook her head, "Momo your our guest I can't ask for your help, besides I don't think Shoto would accept me asking for your help."

Momo giggled lightly, "Yeah I guess so, but I still want to help."

Fuyumi shook her head, and sat down next to her, "No it's fine, Natsu is helping me anyway, we need to make enough to take mom some while she's recovering from her accident in the hospital."

Momo nodded softly and turned to look at Shoto with a soft smile.

"I won't lie, I'm happy you two are a couple, I've never seen Shoto so happy, he's always beaming when he talks about you."

Momo blushed lightly at that knowledge as she noticed Shoto and Touya walking over to them. She noticed both of them dripping in sweat but both had a small smile on their lips.

"Your control is getting much better little brother."

"Thank you." Shoto said with a small smile.

Momo smiled softly at him while Fuyumi giggled lightly then looked at her older brother, "Do you and Kaoruko have plans tonight?"

Touya blushed lightly, "Yeah we do, it's our second year anniversary, we're going to dinner then just to sit somewhere and talk for a while."

"Good, you need to invite her over for dinner sometime."

Touya chuckled softly and started to walk away, "Yeah I know, she's been asking the same thing for a while now."

Fuyumi giggled lightly, "Anywsy, I need to go check on dinner." She smiled and walked away leaving Shoto and Momo alone.

"I like your family Shoto." Momo said with a giggle.

"They're definitely interesting, I know they've taken a liking to you." He said with a smile.

Momo nodded, "Yeah Fuyumi told me that."

"I guess I can't ask for a kiss while I'm all sweaty like this?" He asked with a small shy smile on his lips.

She chuckled and stood up off the porch and got closer. She put her hands on his face and pulled him into a quick small kiss. "There, feel better?"

"Definitely." He said softly and she giggled.

Floof two is done cause I got bored of waiting

Hope y'all liked it and still need an answer to if Izuku should train still with Gran Torino or not

Bye for now!