Sports Festival End

The final fight of round 3 was starting as Bakugo and Uraraka stood at opposing ends of the battlefield. The crowd was loud with excitement and anticipation for these two final fights.

Bakugo and Uraraka stood stretching to get ready for the fight. As soon as Midnight dropped the flag thing she carried the fight began.

Uraraka bent low and rushed at Bakugo, thinking she knew his fighting style, but Bakugo switched it up and let her get close before grabbing her wrist.

He flipped her over and pinned her against the ground, one hand pressed against her back and the other just under his other hand which was sparking.

"I didn't underestimate you, but you do bore me, I want to save my strength to fight fucking Deku, so surrender." He growled and when she went to try and resist he twisted the arm near her back.

She screamed in pain and turned her one hand and tapped out signaling the end of the fight. Bakugo got off of her and she sighed and sat up.

Bakugo just walked over to the other side of the field as Uraraka got up and walked off. She was sad she had to surrender, but at least she wasn't hurt badly, even though her arm was throbbing.

She got to the tunnel entrance and saw Izuku and Toga standing there. She smiled softly as she walked over and hugged softly by Toga, who made sure she didn't get her arm.

"I'm really sorry babe, bakugos a jerk." Toga said softly when she heard a chuckle. Toga moved her head and looked at her girlfriend.

Uraraka was smiling softly, "Yeah he's a jerk, but don't feel sorry, I got lucky in my other matches, and also I'm gonna let Todoroki take the third spot, I know I won't beat him." She giggled softly.

"I think you could if you put your mind to it," Izuku commented from next to them where he was stretching lightly, "but that's up to you."

Uraraka giggled lightly, "Thanks Deku, good luck against him."

"Thanks, I'll make sure to give him a great fight." Izuku said and walked off.

Uraraka watched him go when her head was pulled to the side where she was met with Togas soft lips on hers. She squeaked, but wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her in deeper. They released the kiss only for Toga to say one line.

"Don't think that just because your hurting that I don't want to have fun," she leaned up and whispered into her ear softly, "I love it when your so intense, it makes me so hot." She emphasized her point by rubbing Urarakas side with a teasing squeeze of her chest.

Urarakas face went bright red as she tried to contain her arousal, "Himi, not here."

"Your right let's go somewhere more private." She whispered and dragged her girlfriend to an empty room.

Up in the stands

"Hey where are Ochako and Himiko?" Mina asked.

"I don't know, himiko said she was going to check on her but neither of them had come back yet." Toru said, fully visible, she had shown the class after she got back with Ojiro.

Jiro chuckled softly at their questions making Momo look at her friend who had a Jack plugged into the ground.

"Do you know where they are Kyo?"

"Yeah, they won't be back for a while, not after Himiko gets hot."

Momos face went bright red at those words which made her friend smirk, and made Todoroki look at his secret girlfriend from the corner of his eyes in concern.