Sports Festival Part Two (Obstacle Course)

Everyone looked at the screen then at Midnight, who was smirking.

"That's right the first event is an obstacle course, it stretches all around the entire stadium with plenty of surprises along the way!" She explained

All of the first years looked at each other and then at Midnight, who smirked.

"Alright so it's about time we start the event, so everyone, get lined up at the start!!!"

All the first years stood at the gate entrance where a colorful archway was erected with Start on it. They all got into ready positions besides Izuku who was at the very back of the pack.

He could see frost coming off of Todoroki in front, could slightly hear mini explosions from Bakugo, and spotted his other classmates stretching before getting ready.

He stretched slightly himself before rolling up his sleeves. As Midnight brought down her tool that she always carried around multiple things happened at once.

The entire tunnel froze with some contests frozen in place. Explosions sounded off as Bakugo blasted up and over the crowd joined by Sero, Tsu, and Ojiro.

Jiro had jumped before the ice covered the tunnel and was now running on top of the crowds heads with some complaints.

Izuku noticed his other classmates breaking free of the ice besides Toru and he chuckled. His elbows changed into Seros tape dispensers then he made his move.

He ran forward and front flipped over the crowd and threw out some tape to help Toru out of the ice. Which he could see she appreciated and then pulled her in and held her waist as a portal appeared in front of them and then they landed in front of the pack and took off at a run. Todoroki and Bakugo not that far behind with his other classmates right behind them.

"WOAH!! YAOYOROZU IS ON A ROLL ALREADY!! THAT FLIP HE PULLED OFF WAS PERFECT, WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR STUDENTS ERASER!!"

"I didn't teach them this, they have faced real villains and know that hesitation could lead to failure or something even worse."

Present Mic looked at his friend and chuckled, "softy." He actually whispered making Aizawa glare at him as the students got to the first obstacle.

Izuku and Class 1-a slid to a stop as robots gathered around them and everyone smirked, "Class 1-a, do your best and eat my dust!" He yelled as he jumped up and then came down slamming his hands down on the ground making a giant quake happening knocking his classmates and the robots for a whirl.

He turned and bolted past the robots and continued the obstacle course. Bakugo growled and Todoroki watched him run off as frost came off his body.

He whipped around and threw his right hand up and a giant iceberg appeared and froze the big robots as Bakugo blasted up and over them.

"DAMN IT NERD!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!" Bakugo screamed as Todoroki followed on the ground.

Jiro chuckled at her boyfriends tactics and used her jacks to stun robots as she ran past and followed them.

The rest of the class and the other classes followed behind after taking down some more of the robots.

Izuku looked back and was using Zoom and was chuckling the entire time as he watched everyone. He turned back around and felt pain his his back as red wings ripped out of his back as he jumped to avoid falling off the cliff.

"Phew that was a close call." He looked back to see Bakugo closing in on him.

He turned then flew off and over the gap hearing Bakugos screaming as he landed and took off running, feeling the wings sink back into his skin.

He kept going and was encouraging everyone in his head as he competed with Bakugo for the top spot as he caught up.

"Damn you nerd!!" He yelled as he blasted past and Todoroki ran up to Izukus side. The two of them nodded and raced off.

The third obstacle finally appeared, and it was a mine field.

"They pulled out all the stops for this year huh?" Izuku asked really nobody but Todoroki nodded.

"Yes they did, now what?"

"I have an idea of how to blow Kaachan out of first actually."

Izuku held up his left hand and a mine shot out of the ground and into his hand. Then a laser pistol appeared out of his right arm as he smirked. He whirled and then threw the mine.

Him, Todoroki, the classes amd everyone in the stadium watched as it flew and just as it was above Bakugo, Izuku pointed the laser and shot the mine dead on with a laser.

The mine exploded and Bakugo gasped as he was blasted into the ground and was dazed as he was exploded into the air from the ones he landed on.

Izuku and Todoroki then both launched out an ice path and skated through the minefield.

"It's down to you and me Todoroki, I'll see you at the finish line!" Izuku yelled from beside him and Todoroki nodded when he felt a pressure on his body and looked at Izukus glowing purple eyes.

"Like I said, I'm not going easy on anyone!" Izuku exclaimed as Todoroki was blasted away by a telekinetic force and barely made another ice path the land on, but it was too late. Izuku had blasted away.

Izuku was breathing heavy from the constant switching of his quirks as green lightning enveloped his body.

"IZUKU!" He heard as he was running and saw Jiro behind him with Bakugo and Todoroki surprisingly behind her still looking dazed.

"DONT THINK IM LETTING YOU WIN GREENBEAN!"

Izuku smirked as he stopped and blasted back and kissed her softly making her stop and blush and he pulled away, "Love you too Kyo, now catch me if you can." He said then blasted back ahead again.

Jiro was dying of her blush as she followed him behind Bakugo and Todoroki. Izuku was smirking with a blush as well as he ran into the stadium.

"And Izuku Yaoyorozu finishes in first place!! With Bakugo, Todoroki, and Jiro following behind him.

Soon everyone ran in behind them and the game ended. The rankings pulled up but the author was too tired to type out 40 students but all of Class 1-a made it through.

After letting everyone rest Midnight called for everyone to come forward.

"That was an amazing obstacle course! With its finish we have a current leader, IZUKU YAOYOROZU!!"