Leading up to the Dorms and the Sports Festival

So for anyone curious this chapter leads into the Kaminari secret next chapter cause he tells Shinso then the class before the sports fest.. this is just a little filler

It had been a week since the Villains had attacked the U.S.J. and finally the school was letting the students come back to their classes which one certain blushing stuff shirt was estatic about as he was already in class an hour before it started.

Izuku was on the phone discussing something with Principal Nezu when he smiled brightly, "Thank you so much sir, I promise I'll be responsible."

"Good, I wouldn't normally do this but because it was your class I'll allow it."

"Again thank you sir." Izuku said and the principal hung up the call.

Izuku smiled as he grabbed his backpack and ran downstairs to where his family sat at the table waiting for him.

"So what did Principal Nezu say?" Momo asked her brother.

"He said it's fine and he gives me permission only because of the villain attack and that it was our class."

Momo clapped and stood up grabbing her back, "So did you text everyone?"

Izuku nodded, "Yeah, well at least Kaachan, Kyoka, and Todoroki since I visited their houses and not the others."

Momo nodded as their parents got up and kissed their foreheads, "Be careful you two."

"We will mother." Izuku said as he held out a hand and a green portal swirled to life next him, "ready Mo?"

Momo nodded and kissed their parents cheeks and stepped through the portal with her brother which opened at Kyokas house.

"Hey beautiful." Izuku said and kissed her softly making her blush and jab her jacks into his side.

"S-shut up you, hey Momo." Jiro said with a small stutter before she hugged her best friend.

Izuku chuckled and opened the portal again. The three of them then picked up Bakugo and Todoroki from their houses before heading to the school.

Soon the portal opened up inside the classroom and the group stepped out, and Iida shot to his feet but Izuku beat him to the punch.

"I got permission from Principal Nezu."

Iida sighed and reluctantly sat down, soon the others joined them in class and they all began talking. When the door opened they all shot to their seats and became quiet as Aizawa walked in covered in bandages.

"Good you became quiet faster then normal, anyway on to other things the sports festival is coming up." Aizawa said expecting the class to go into an uproar and was surprised when they didn't.

"That's a surprise, I was sure you would all be jumping up and hollering."

"Well we kinda knew that it was coming up soon, we didn't just be lazy the entire time we were off you know." Kaminari said as he petted Ojiros tail.

"Yeah, we were training as well," Izuku spoke up as his arm glowed and nineteen contact cases came out of his arm, "I finished the contacts by the way, Kyoka helped test them." He said as he passed them out to every but Hagakure.

Everyone looked at him and then shrugged and then started putting the contacts in, when they finished and were blinking to get sight back they gasped but smiled wide.

"TORU!! Your so freaking cute!!!" Mina squealed as she jumped up and ran over to squeeze her friend.

"Thanks Mina." the bubbly girl said as everyone saw her blush deeply for the first time, her porcelain like skin glowing red as she twirled a piece of red hair around her finger.