IzuJiro Moment 1

After spending the night in the Yuuei infirmary Izuku was released after Recovery Girl gave him a check up. He walked out the door and smiled softly as Jiro was leaning against the wall across from the door listening to music and waiting for him.

He smirked as he walked over quietly and put his hands on her waist, "Morning beautiful." He said with a sly grin.

Jiro blushed and jabbed him with a Jack then kissed his cheek, "morning Beanpole." She said with a smirk that somehow went well with her blush, which deepened more as he slipped a hand into hers and brushed some hair behind her ear.

"Your still going to call me that even though we're dating aren't you?" He asked even though he knew the answer as she leaned up and kissed him gently and smirked.

"There's that brain I like at work." Jiro said with a chuckle as they walked down the hallway and to the front door.

When they got outside Izuku stretched lightly, "Ahh it feels great to be outside finally, it was stuffy in there for the night I was there."

Jiro giggled when her phone went off and she smiled, "Momo said that everyone is waiting at the beach for us, they just want to hang out and relax after the exams," she slowed down to a stop and Izuku stopped with her, "I don't have my swimsuit with me, not like I'd want to wear it though." She said as she looked at her own body.

Izuku turned and lifted her head up, "Hey don't talk bad about yourself, your so beautiful that no matter what anyone else says you know what I think of this body."

He leaned down and smirked as her face went bright red and he felt his cheeks heat up as well, "I've waited three years for you, I can definitely wait longer for more."

Jiro blushed deeper and jabbed him with a Jack which just made him lean down more and kiss her gently. She smiled into the kiss before he pulled back, "Ok so I can carry you and use Iidas quirk or Full Cowling to get there fast, or I can carry you and just walk normally."

Jiro smirked, "Carry me but walk normally so we can enjoy this quiet some more."

Izuku nodded and he crouched down and let her onto his back. When she wrapped her legs around his chest and his arms were crossed underneath her legs he stood up and started to the beach.

Jiro layer her head on his shoulder amd sighed contently, "I could get used to this."

"Oh is my queen comfortable back there?" Izuku said with a smirk.

Jiro blushed but sighed, "Shut up you," he laughed softly, the air warm and the quiet around making it special, "but yes I am comfortable."

Izuku smiled softly, "Good that's all I want, for you to be comfortable."

Jiro smiled and they walked in silence for awhile before she piped up again, "I'm not heavy am I?"

"Please your as light as a feather to me, besides even if you were I wouldn't say it, cause I love everything about you."

Jiro blushed and buried her head in his neck, she mumbled something so her warm breath tickled his neck.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said.......I love you idiot....." she said quietly

"I love you too Jiro, have for the last two years."

"Your an idiot," she kissed his cheek, "but your my idiot."

He smiled like a said idiot as he stopped walking and turned his head to kiss her softly.

"I see you have no problem kissing me now."

"It's because we're alone and I'm not scared as much about messing up anything."

Izuku chuckled softly, "I'm glad."

"Now as much as I love this moment your sister is waiting for us so let's go."

Izuku nodded amd started walking again with the two just talking about random things now and laughing.