"s-shut up and why are you here this morning ?! " he asked, trying to change the subject.

"oh come on! I'm not here with my own wish! Jeon Freaking Jungkook called me to come here and take care of you. And for your kind information, I'm here in the mansion since 6 am. He threatened me to come here this very morning. I had to ran here. When I reached and was coming to your bedroom he again threatened me not to woke you up early because you're tired " he finished talking with a senty expression. Poor Jimin.

"to T-take care of me but why?! " he asked.

"because sir, I guess you really can't walk around after being pounded and Jungkook knows it. As he isn't here to take care of you he asked me to that. But wanna know a sad story? I wasn't his first option. He thought of Jin hyung first but then dropped the idea as both of you'll be embarrassed in front of him. And he probably gonna scold Jungkook I guess " Jimin said, shrugging. Approaching Taehyung.

Taehyung himself was so embarrassed about the situation. How Jimin was just casually talking about these things. Of course they are free but Taehyung was being shy with his best friend may be last nights impact or something.

He gulped when Jimin was trying to shove away the blanket.

But he tightly hold it to his chest.

"oh come on Tae we've seen each other naked numerous times. And I'll take care of you okay! Just trust your best friend " Jimin said cutely.

"I'll help you walk to the bathroom and for a bath. Now try to get up" he added.

"b-but I'm naked" Taehyung said not looking at him. Feeling embarrassed again and again.

"I know you're. Okay just wait let me bring a towel " Jimin said and brought one. He helped Taehyung to stand, but Taehyung was way too wobbly. Jimin doesn't blame him. Taehyung actually can't feel his lower body anymore.

He sighed and hold on to Jimin tightly.

Jimin pulled him with force, trying to make him stand on his feet. He was kinda succeed.

Taehyung was still clutching on the blanket on him. He looked at him and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He is not afraid to be naked in front of him, it's just he doesn't want Jimin to see him like that.

"oh God T-tae" Jimin murmured after forcefully taking the blanket away, eyeing his bruised body, full of red, purple marks. Jimin gulped.

"I k-know these all are the evidence of your love making but.... But Jungkook is really wild. Huh, Yoongi hyung is no less than him though " he bites his own lips while thinking about his own sexy moments.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jimin helped him to drape the towel around his lower body. Taehyung was blushing when he saw Jimin eyeing his body with a smirk.

"I wasn't joking when I said he really went wild. Not surprised anyway " he said chuckling making Taehyung more red. He smack Jimin's head in annoyance.

"as if Yoongi and Hobi hyung doesn't do this to you..! " he smirks back.

"but we're talking about you now, Mr bottom " Jimin teased.

"what did you say!!! As if you are a top!! Jimin ah just wait until I become healthy, just wait " he yelled. Though Jimin was right beside him. Trying to make Taehyung walk.

"but I topped Hobi hyung once..." Jimin whispered into his ear. Taehyung's face was now crimson red. He didn't expected that.

Like he didn't expected Jimin to talk about these things openly. But that's okay cause they're bestie.