" Madison-"

" No uncle Nolan, it's like he is ashamed of us, your not proud. You are ashamed that you the man can get pregnant" Madi cut me off looking at Nate. Nate was now trembling in fear, shaking his head no,

" No Madison, I am not ashamed of you but but I thought it would be easier that way" Nate Said wanting to touch Madison's hand but she pulled it away.

" That way! you say" Madi snorted " we are your kids, we deserved to know the truth daddy, we deserved to know that you're our mother, we deserved to know that uncle Nolan is our other father don't you think, now I think uncle Sebastian is right, you just think about yourself not us" with that she stormed away from the table. Nate was now crying as he looked at Mason who was still seated tears in his eyes.

" Mason baby you have to believe me, it's not what you both think. I love you and I was going to tell you the truth, I just needed some more time please Mason believe me" Nate begged kneeling in front of Mason who just hugged him tightly.

" I am just happy that you didn't abort us daddy, you were so young when you had us but You kept us. Thank you daddy" I was shocked at what Mason had said as they hugged each other tightly. " You're the best daddy" the boy said. " Let me go talk to Madi, she will understand" Nate nodded as Mason ran away leaving us. I walked towards Nate as I pulled him in to a tight hug hugging him tightly while soothing him, today had been hectic yet tomorrow he has a very big day but everything was falling out of place.

But, whatever it is I am going to be by his side, this time I am not running away. " She hates me" Nate said in a broken voice, it pierced through my heart like an arrow feeling bad for him.

" She will come along just give her time" I comforted softly

" This is all my fault,I should have told them the truth but the silly me thought I was protecting them. I didn't think that me lying to them was gonna hurt" he said and I can hear his heart beating so fast.

" It's not your fault Nate, the only one to blame is me. If I didn't run non of these things would have happened, I am the cause of all these problems, Sebastian was right I don't deserve you at all. Your so pure with a heart of gold, I really don't deserve you. You were hassling taking care of them while I was partying, living my life like I nothing happened. I bullied you, I did horrible things to You but again you accepted me like nothing happened" I say softly.

" Because I love you Nolan, if you love someone you over look there mistakes and your here now that's what matters" he hugged me tightly as we both cried in each others embrace.

" Daddy I am sorry for shouting at you" we pulled apart when we heard Madi say. she ran towards her daddy hugging him.

" It's ok princess you had every right" Nate said and I knew he was happy.

" I was blinded by rage and I didn't see what was in front of me daddy" the little girl said breaking the hug. " Thank you for not throwing us in the toilet, thank you for not giving us away, most parents do that all the time but you didn't" Madi said wiping away her tears.

" I wouldn't have done that princess,I loved you both when your still in my stomach and it never crossed my mind to abort or give you away and the minute I held you guys in my hands it was the best day of my life. You two are the most important people in my life" Nate smiled.

" We love you daddy" they both said in unison.

" I am sorry you had to find out like this, but I was going to tell you I swear. I am your mother, you both came out of my womb and I'm not assumed shouting it to the whole world" he touched his stomach with a smile.

" And we are happy to call you our daddy" they hugged and tears were falling down rapidly, realising that I can't have that bond with them. I really messed up. " So daddy tell us when uncle Nolan came back did you punch him for leaving you" Madi glared at me. Nate's eyes widened in shock.

" No baby remember violence is never the answer" Nate replied.

"Oh daddy please, he deserved it" Madi rolled her eyes " so uncle Nolan is our other daddy" Madison asked

" Yes Madi, he is your dad" Nate smiled saying. " Do you accept him" Nate asked nervously.

" Yes and no, he have to do something to accept him though we are happy that our family is complete" Madi cheered happily.

"I love uncle Nolan" Mason jumped at me " he is going to teach me how to play football right uncle Nolan" I nodded rapidly not believing what had just happened, they accepted me as there father oh god.

" Yes champ, I will play with you any time" I replied hugging my son tightly " thank you for accepting me" I was on the moon, I never thought they would accept me like this.

" Daddy do we have to keep Speedo" Madi asked with puppy eyes.

" Yes baby whatever you want" Nate hurriedly replied " let's take you to bed tomorrow You have school"

" Yeah daddy about that, don't you think we are old enough to take ourselves to bed" Madi asked " our classmates takes themselves to bed, just go sleep you look tired we will sort ourselves and uncle Nolan let me hope you're staying this time cause if not I will hunt you down and kick you in the balls" with that she ran away as I put Mason down running away too.

" I am not letting them go back to dad, the man is says words without a care" Nate smiled hugging me tightly " I'm happy that you're here with me" Nate kissed my neck.

" I am the happiest one love, my family accepted me with open arms and I promise you Nate I will never disappoint you" I kissed his mouth testing his salty tears. " I love you so much" I whispered pecking his lips, then chin, then cheeks.

" I love you too" he replied as he pulled me towards our bedroom. I was happy,

" So you used to stalk me" I teased.

" Oh please shut up" we laughed as we entered our bedroom with the man i love.