All Of My Children

Start from the beginning

"I'm worried about mother." He said. "Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" He asked her. I honestly agreed with him. Esther has been acting a bit off, but she has been dead for centuries. 

"She's been dead for a thousand years." Rebekah said. "What's strange for her." I nodded, agreeing with her. 

"Burned sage." He said as he held up what he was holding in his hand. Rebekah took it from him and examined it. "She was doing a privacy spell." 

"You know she fancies such things." Rebekah says, not being worried at all. "Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her." 

I stood up and took a look as well. "I know I shouldn't opinionate, but if she was up to something, don't you think she wouldn't leave that behind?" I asked him

"You have every right to give your opinion, Amelia. You're apart of our family now." Elijah says and I see Rebekah nod, which makes me smile. "And as for your question Rebekah, I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are. He always has."

"That's not true." Rebekah says. "And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" 

Elijah stayed quiet, not answering her question. Rebekah ended up walking away and I looked at Elijah. "I don't have a good feeling about today." I told him.

"Everything will be alright, Amelia." He tried to reassure me. I sighed and nodded. "Would you like to pay your sister a little visit with me?" 

"Sure, but can we drop Jayden off at his grandmother's? His cousins are going over again and he wanted to go." I told him and he nodded. 

...

Elijah and I had dropped Jayden off at his grandmother's house for the day and I also let Nik know where we were going. 

We arrived at the house and Elijah knocked on the door. A few minutes later, Elena opened the door. 

"Elena." Elijah said as she opened the door. 

"Elijah." She said back and then she looked at me. "Amelia." I smiled at her waved. 

"We don't mean to intrude. We were hoping you might accompany us." He told her. Elena looked a bit uneasy as he said that. 

"He wants to show you something." I told her and held out my hand to her. "He's not going to hurt you. I promise." I looked her straight in the eye to let her know that I wasn't lying. 

She grabbed my hand and nodded her head. We walked back to the car with Elena after she grabbed her jacket. 

Elijah drove to someplace in the woods where he used to live and we got out of the car. "Forgot how much I missed this land." He said as he stood outside the car. 

"I can't even imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago." Elena said after she closed the back seat door. 

"You know, your school was built over an indian village... where I saw my first werewolf." Elijah explained to us as we walked. 

He had told me a bit of this stuff as we drove to Elena's house, but it was still interesting to know so much more about how they lived before. 

"Interesting." I said and he nodded. 

"Interesting indeed, Amelia. The town square was where the natives would gather to worship." He explained. "Matter of fact, near that was a--- there was a field where wild horses used to graze."

We stopped near a tree and I looked around trying to imagine what this place would've looked like.

"That's incredible." Elena said and I nodded, agreeing with her. 

His Love{Niklaus Mikealson Fanfiction} *Completed*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara