Imperceptible to the eye fast in any of her forms if she chooses so.

Magic attacks so powerful that if they were used to their most destructive extent, could reasonably destroy the entire Earth in one go. Instead of the devastating raw destruction though, Lilith focused her immense energy on a collection of powerful spells that target and destroy the minds of creatures and humans instead of the planet.

Disclaimers:

(Ima keep it real with all of you; I have nothing against Rias in the literal sense. The whole reason I personally like to read fanfics in the first place is to see how authors change things around and make them into their own. It's for this reason that I won't be having my OC join any peerage or anything like a majority of other fics. I just want my story to be mostly my own. Just know though that the relationship with Rias will get better over time. I'm not gonna make her a bitchy bitch for the whole story.)

(I'm well aware that Ophis is canonically genderless but for the purpose of this story, she will be considered female and only female)

(Yuri)

(Harem since its DxD)

(Lemons but you'll definitely know before one starts. Lilith thirsty as hell)

(My OC is named Lilith and I made her before I even had the idea to do a DXD fanfic. This means that she is her own character, not to be confused with Ophis's counterpart Lilith that will have a different name if I introduce her in this story)

(I never actually finished DXD so my knowledge in writing cannon is primarily from well-written fanfics and the luckily very thorough wiki. With that being said, bear with me as I write this)

(I don't own HighSchool DXD in any way, shape, or form)

(If you've seen my other stories, this is a bit of a leap away from that so this will be new ground for me. Please be nice and if there's anything I get really wrong when writing then don't be afraid to comment so I can fix it.)

{Skills}

(The skill descriptions aren't super important to read through so don't worry too much about reading through them all. If anything, id just recommend coming back to this chapter if a spell is used later in the story and you wish to know more about it.)

(Guilt): A simple spell that brings a feeling of guilt upon the targeted person. Can be adjusted in intensity from a 1, (Slight sense of guilt in the back of their minds), all the way up to a 10, (Excessive and unbridled guilt that eats away at the target rapidly). Targets that are hit with an intensity of 8 or higher will comply with almost anything the caster says in hopes of relieving the guilt.

(Pain): This is a spell that goes hand in hand with the spell [Guilt]. It causes the affected person to undergo painful headaches at varying degrees according to the intensity that the caster applies to them. An intensity of 1 will only give the affected a light headache that can pretty much be ignored. An intensity of 10 however, will cause the affected person extreme head pains that drown out any fully rational thoughts from leaving their minds. This spell can result in suicide if the affected is left on the highest intensity for too long.

(Pleasure): This is a spell that upon being cast, will cause the affected to undergo various levels of pleasure. Can be used in tandem with [Pain] for interrogating/information gathering in a good cop/bad cop scenario. An intensity of 1 would only be a light buzz of pleasure while a 10 would be almost debilitating to the affected. This spell can also be used for recreational purposes.

(Fear): A spell that brings forth a feeling of fear to the targeted person. It causes the person to be affected by various levels of fear in tandem with the intensity of the spell. An Intensity of 1 causes a slight feeling of wariness towards the caster while an intensity of 10 causes fear to the point of massive paranoia towards anything and anyone around the affected person. Can lead to the affected lashing out recklessly