Benny- The Affair- part 3

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I'll see you later then"

I headed back to my hotel room to prepare for my game with Benny. Even though I said I wouldn't mind about who won, I kind of did want to win. So I sat replaying games, going over tactics and practicing. I knew how Benny played so it would be pretty easy to play him.

When I had studied enough, I headed back down to the game. As I went over and stood next to the table a lot of people gathered around to watch. Benny came strutting in, wearing his had and coat.

"Helle mrs" He smiled.

We shook hands and sat down. I started his clock and we began to play.

Benny, in his attempt to distract me, had left the fee top buttons of his shirt  undone so I could see his chest. However I had a feeling he would do this, so I wore a low cut short making sure a lot of cleavage was visible. He kept glancing down at my chest every so often.

I ended up winning the game, so I shook his hand and left to go to the bathroom. Walking over to the sink, I turned on the water and washed my hands. When I looked up at the mirror, I saw Benny standing behind me and jumped. I quickly switched the tap off and turned around.

"Benny! You scared me!" I complained.

"Sorry princess"

"What's going on here?" I heard.

Harry walked into the bathroom, folding his arms.

"Harry!" I said in shock.

"This is the women's room Benny" He told him.

"You're not a woman either Harry" Benny retaliated.

"Yes, well, neither of us should be in here" He turned to me " Hurry up Y/n, I want to get an early night before we leave tomorrow"

"You want an early night or you want a sexy night" Benny joked.

I looked at Benny, scowling. Why would he say that!

"What is it any of your business Watts?" Harry said defensively.

Benny stepped closer to Harry, getting right up to his face.

"Just to let you know, pull her hair, that shit turns her on"

God damn it Benny!

"What!" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh you should have heard it" He smirked " Her moans, screaming my name as I fucked her senseless"

"What did you just say?" Harry looked as though he was about to explode any minute.

"You heard me Beltik"

"You've been sleeping with him!" Harry yelled at me " You fucking little slut are you kidding me!"

"Hey, call her that at again and I'll cave your teeth in!" Benny warned.

"Try me prick!"

"Face it Beltik, she doesn't want you anymore"

Harry lunged for Benny but I quickly jumped between them, stopping them before anyone could throw a punch in.

"STOP IT! NOW!" I yelled " BOTH OF YOU!"

They stopped and glance at me for a second before scowling at eachother again.

"I can't belive you Y/n, I thought we ment more to you than this" Harry said.

"For gods sakes Harry, are you that obvious?" I said frustrated now " I've tried to break up with you at least five times in last few months but you just wouldn't take the hint! I wanted to leave you ages ago but you wouldn't let me! If you had just let me leave then I wouldn't have had to go behind your back! So let's make it clear, We're over, I'm breaking up with you Harry!"

I grabbed Benny's hand, dragging him out of the bathroom. Pulling him into his room and shutting the door. I went over to the bed and flipped down on it.

"You ok?" He asked.

"No"

He came over to me lying down beside me.

"I'm sorry"

"It isn't your fault"

"How about I cheer you up" He smiled.

"How?"

"Well, remember that little bet we had about the game? You won"

He flipped my skirt up, pulling down my underwear and pushing up my legs.

"Benny I-"

"Shhhh just relax"

"I don't think this is a- Uhhh!"

He gently pressed little kisses against my clit.

"Benny!"

He used his tongue, sending me crazy, arching my back in pleasure and moaning.

"Uhhhh!"

As he kissed my clit, I felt the little tickle of his facial hair on my skin. My hand went to his hair, grasping his curls, desperate for more.

"Benny please! More!"

He picked up his pace, forcing more noise from me and sending pleasure throughout my body. His arms held my legs tightly, stopping me from moving as my orgasm neared, creeping up on my quickly.

"Uuhhhh fuck!"

"Come on baby" He muttered.

My orgasm hit me like a bus and I threw my head back in pleasure, my eyes rolling back into my skull.

"UHHHH BENNY!" I squealed.

When I finished, he got back up and climbed next to me. He chuckled at me, panting on the bed in exhaustion. He pulled the covers over me, snuggling into me. I felt comfortable and happy, I wanted to stay with him forever.

"I love you Benny" I muttered, turning around and nuzzling into his chest.

"I love you too darling"

He brushed my hair until I fell asleep.