7. Screwball

"P.E teacher?" I asked.

For he, who states himself as a teacher, does not look like one. He looks like a senior studying in this school. Is that allowed? To appoint extremely young people as teachers? And....Mr.McCarthy looks like a greek god. Even in his jersey , I can see that he works out. His eyes were a warm brown....and wait....

Is that dimples I see?!

I think I squealed. I would kill for a guy with dimples. Wait ... why is he smiling at me?

"Enjoying the view?" He booped my nose. Like, literally booped.

I was looking at him with my mouth wide open.I totally don't have a crush on him.

"Hey! Lucas, come here!" He motioned with his hand.

I tensed when I felt his towering presence.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Whatever problem it is between the two of you, apologize right now. Both of you. Or I'll send both of you to principal's office" Mr.McCarthy implied.

"Ugh. Fine" Lucas groaned.

"Sorry" Lucas mumbled.

"What was that ,screwball? couldn't hear it. Be a man and apologize" Mr.McCarthy taunted.

Lucas' responding growl was ferocious.

I tried not to snort at the nickname Mr.McCarthy gave him.

"Sorry" Lucas uttered a little louder than last time , shooting daggers at me. If looks could kill, I would be dead as a doornail right now.

Mr.McCarthy looked expectantly at me to do the same.

"I'm sorry" I sighed heavily.

He stormed off, bumping angrily into other students.

"Quite a hothead isn't he?" Mr.McCarthy asked ,pointing out the obvious.

"One time he threatened to burn my hair for borrowing his car without him knowing. He knows how I love my hair" he ran a hand through his hair.

Now that I notice it, his hair looks so...silky smooth. He is a brunette unlike Lucas' inky black hair.

He smirked , knowing that I was checking him out.

But how do Mr.McCarthy know a lot about Lucas? Where did Lucas get the nerve to talk to a teacher like that?

Probably noting the confusion on my face, he explained, "You might be wondering how I know about Lucas and how I casually talk with him. Well.....we are step-brothers"

_______________________________________