1. A New Start

"Nora!!" My mom yelled.
It is the first day in my new high school. I'm excited and nervous as hell. I'm gonna do great .I'm gonna study well and get my dream job and-

"Nora Brown!!" My mom yelled again ,interrupting my thoughts.

"Don't tell me you are still sleeping." My door opened and there stood the reincarnation of devil herself. Just kidding.

" Get your sleeping ass out of that bed and get ready. Its your first day and you are still sleeping." My Mom pulled at my blanket, my body coming in contact with the chill morning air.

"Good morning to you , too." I yawned. My mom smacked me in the face with my pillow.

"Get ready .I'll drop you ." She said ignoring my sarcasm.

"Oh . What a kind mom you are." I put my hand on my heart mockingly.

"Don't make me smack your face Nora" She said with cool quiet.

"Aw ,I love you too mom" I said and ran to the bathroom to take a shower , ignoring my mom's shouts.

---------------------------------------------------------

I changed into my checkered skirt and plain white top with white sneakers. I put on my glasses as usual and slung my bag filled with school supplies. After having breakfast , my mom and I got in our car and started driving to my new school.

"Don't be nervous. It'll be alright. I know you'll do just fine , Nora " my mom gave me a small smile.

"Thanks mom" I returned her smile.

I can do this. High school is not that hard, right? I have survived middle school without a soul knowing my presence. I can do the same here. You got this , Nora.

All i gotta do is study , do homeworks and projects , and do my best in yearly exams. I'll try to make friends. Okay , i got this.

It took me a second to realize why we've stopped.

We've reached my new school. Well, that was quick.

Ohmygoshwhatdoidoimscared-

"Hey ,don't be nervous. You got this okay? You'll be fine" my mom patted my head.

"Okay. Thanks mom" I nodded slowly and got out of the car.

"Study well Nora... And don't get into any troubles " she said .

"I wont " i chuckled.

"I love you"

"I love you too , mom"

My mom drove away. I faced my new school and sighed.

"New school , here we go- ow"
Something smacked my head and i turned around.

"Look what we've got here"

Oh no

_______________________________________