Reunion

"Where's Itachi, Luffy?" Nami asked as she grew increasingly concerned about the cannon balls which were flying overhead and being deflected by different crew members.

"He'll come, Nami. We gotta hold out until he arrives." Luffy explains as his expands like a balloon to repel four cannonball back to the respective ships, Nami just sighs and turns just in time to see a cannon ball fly past Luffy and the others who were busy with other attacks, the ball was heading straight toward Robin who had her back turned.

"ROBIN LOOK OUT!" Nami screams and as Robin turns with wide eyes she sees a flash of red appear in front of her.

Two men were standing there; one was an old man who was grinning at Luffy. The other one was a man that was covered in red ethereal energy which had formed a ribcage and a single arm and hand within which was a crushed cannon ball.

"Hey Rayleigh you brought Itachi!" Luffy yells out as he deflects another cannonball before rushing over.

"No Luffy, I just ran into Itachi on the way here, I came to say goodbye and wish you luck." Rayleigh said with a large grin similar to Luffy's own.

The rest of the crew at this point had gathered to see the person that they miss so dearly in their hearts, especially a certain someone.

Itachi looked around to see his little family once again. He gave a small smile towards them, glad that they've been in good health and gotten stronger in the separation.

"Hello, everyone." Said Itachi. Then he was met by Usopp, and Chopper had dog-piled on top of him tears and snot streaming down their faces when they had seen him, asking him why he stayed behind and what had happened to his arm. The Uchiha gave a small chuckle towards the whines and concern about himself.

He had calmed them down before telling them that he'll explain his absence after their escape from the Navy. Cannonballs flew overhead as the Straw Hats were all gathered on the deck of the Thousand Sunny. Unbeknownst to them certain mentors were preventing Marines across the entire archipelago from advancing on their position. Itachi, who had dropped Susano'o and deactivated his Sharingan. He glance over to a specific woman that he had saved her life from the terrors of the World Government.

Nico Robin. She was more beautiful than the last time they've met. Her features were sharper and bright blue eyes which were filled with mirth and confidence. Her body only helped her already memorising aura and gorgeous face; she had curves in the right places and very large breasts which were covered by a small blue jacket which had been zipped up halfway and she had a long sari like skirt covering her long legs.

She gave a gentle smile for his return and replied with one as well. Before one could say something, their captain began barking orders.

"Oi Zoro! Brook! Release the sails!" Luffy yells as Rayleigh leaps back towards the land of Grove 42. The two swordsmen quickly scale the mast and cut the knots binding the sails. This causes the ship to begin to sink under the water due to the resin coating, which had been applied by Rayleigh shortly after he had left the Kujas while they were helping Luffy and Itachi finish their disguises.

The ship was now underwater and it began going deeper into the blue sea. Towards the place where it all was going to begin for one person's journey and going to the second half of the Grand Line, The New World.

"WE'RE OFF TO FISHMEN ISLAND!"

As the ship sank deeper the Straw Hats admired the sight of the roots of the archipelago, the swarms of different types fish swimming by and being surprised by the many creatures they saw in all seizes. It was a happy moment for the Straw Hats now that they could finally re-continue their journey.

Chopper was dragging Itachi's hand to meet a new crewmate. Itachi looks at the person Chopper was pointing out as Brook as was shocked for the first time today; Brook was in fact a skeleton... a well dressed skeleton but a skeleton nonetheless. Itachi blinked.

"So this is Brook, Itachi! We've recruited  when we were on a Warlord's pirate ship. He's devil fruit user that ate the yomi yomi no mi." Said Chopper. "He's so talented, too! He's a musician!"

"I see...." Replied Itachi, unsurprisingly wondering how Luffy could be meeting new people around the world.

"Hello there, Itachi-San. I suppose to be our first time meeting. Glad to see you, even though I don't have any eyes. Yohohoho!" Said the tall afro skeleton.

"Hn." Said Itachi. He was curious on how the devil fruit could make him alive, but Itachi was forced out of his thoughts by Chopper pulling him towards two members that would appreciate his return.

"Itachi-niiiii!" The Uchiha was then blindsided by a hug from Nami, her generous chest engulfing a good portion of his face. "I miss you, you bastard! Geez, have you gotten taller?"

"Glad you're alright, Nami-San." Itachi smiled at the enthusiasm of the navigator. Nami was also an extremely well endowed woman who had flowing orange hair, a beautiful face with softer features and bright brown eyes. Much like Robin she had pronounced curves which would make any man flustered; Nami was around Itachi's age or perhaps a year or two younger, another thing which caught Itachi's eye was her dress sense which was just as revealing as Robins except in a more direct way. Nami was dressed in a small green bikini top which wasn't doing the best job of covering her up, a pair of jeans which reached her ankles and heeled sandals which put her slightly taller than Luffy. Now despite his stoic exterior which he had developed in order to do the tasks such as killing his clan and hunting innocent Jinchuriki to capture them and extract their power, Itachi was attracted to women despite what Kisame might say... asshole. This attraction to women however was causing him considerable trouble as he was struggling from keeping his eyes from drifting downwards as they both greeted Itachi and began conversing with him and Chopper.

The raven and crow locked eye contact once again. Nami look back and forth towards the two and immediately clicked on what is going on. She picked up Chopper and began ramblin to the little reindeer about something to give them privacy.

After the two have left, Itachi could hear approaching him step by step. He'd sighed what was going to happen.

"Hi, Robin," he said softly.

SLAP

Without even thinking, Robin slapped him across the face, then proceeded to hug him like her life depended on it. Itachi replied with a hug of his own.

"I probably deserve that." Said Itachi.

"Of course you do, you idiot!" Exclaimed Robin. "Do you know how I was worried about you?! Sacrificing yourself for our safety and going to war right after?!" She tuck the empty space of his right sleeve that his arm used to be. "Why you couldn't be more careful with yourself?"

Silence began to surface for the two strawhats.

"Robin...do you want to know my past?"

Author Notes: Hey again. Just checking in.