Itachi meets Luffy

"Zoro! Sanji!" Yelled Luffy. The two men stop and turn to see their captain with a  serious expression on his face. Luffy began to put up his fighting stance. "Let's finish our duel. Just me and you." Said Luffy.

"Arara. Fine, but if I win, you know I'll have to kill you right?" Asked Aokiji. Ice began to form again on the side of his body. Zoro and Sanji understood their captain's request and started heading back towards their ship. After they ran, the two combatants stared at each other ready to fight again. "I don't understand. Why put up a fight knowing that you'll lose, Straw Hat?"

"If I can't save my friends, then I don't deserve having the title of a captain!" Replied Luffy. A chuckle came from the admiral. "You're an interesting one aren't you?" Just before Luffy could attack, a blast of a fireball came out of nowhere. Both of them pushed back the impact and started to wonder who was the one that sends that attack. As the smoke cleared, footsteps started to be approached to the center revealing a man that has a cloak of a red cloud in the middle. Itachi looked over to Luffy, observing the character of the little brother of Ace. 'So this is Luffy. He seems to be doing all right. For now at least.' A little smile appeared on Itachi's face as he looks at Luffy. Luffy on the other hand was confused at this point. He didn'know why this man was looking at him strangely as if he'd know him.

"It's seem like you're in bad situation, Luffy." Said Itachi. Luffy's stance didn't wavered, but his eyes were in shocked.
"Do I know you?" Asked Luffy. "No, not really. But as like your older brother, you always cause some trouble."

"You know Ace!? When did you see him? How is he? Where is he? Did he find Blackbeard?" Luffy instantly jumped close to him, shooting off too many questions at once. "Calm down a second," Itachi waved Luffy off. "I haven't seen Ace in two years. I used to sail with him with the Whitebeard Pirates." "Ehhhhhhhh????? Whitebeard!? You're a Whitebeard pirate?!"

"Of course, he is." Both Itachi and Luffy turn to Aokiji that has his sight on Itachi. He knew Itachi being here would be a major problem. "He's a pirate that has bounty of 660 million berries. Itachi Uchiha is one of the commanders of Whitebeard. Out of all places, what are you doing here?"
Itachi's eyes turn red as he stare at Aokiji.

"Just traveling the sea. I departed from them for awhile, but still having my reputation as low as possible. Looks like it's gonna difficult for you to let us leave, won't it?"

"Ararara. Seem like I'll have to fight you too." Itachi started to form signs to make some shadows clones to combat the admiral. Both clones ran at Aokiji and grab his legs to make sure he wouldn't move, but it backfired immediately. Aokiji's body began to freeze over the clones and spreading on the ground capturing Luffy and Itachi as well. Both pirates were trapped completely by the ice, feet going numb and approaching through their body.

"Damnit!" Yelled Luffy.

"Hn." Said Itachi

The ice was completely covered the bodies of Luffy and Itachi. Silence began to surface as Aokiji easily defeated the threats of this world. He started to walk over to the duo and sighed. The sculptures of the pirates were completely crushed into shards by Aokiji.

"What a shame," he muttered.

He walked to the other side of the island where he had left his bike.

"Ah shit. I was gonna spare him 'cause of their help with Crocodile. And also destroying the commanders," he scratched the top of his head, "that would be a problem causing a war. Oh well, I think I'll take a short nap before I head back to HQ."