End of the War

Itachi groaned as he slowly was trying to stand on his feet. He used his sword to try to it, but he faltered as he was about to drop but was his arms were picked by someone.

"Let me help you."

The Uchiha turn to see that it was Whitey Bay. She started helping  standing on his feet while she let him lean on her. Vista and Marco stood in front of him.

"Just so you know, we had to move your unconscious ass to safety since Blackbeard had his eyes on you, but Sengoku and Garp intercepted by fighting him." Said Marco.

Itachi nodded. "I appreciate it. Thank you, all of you."

"Are you okay, Itachi?" Asked Whitey Bay.

Itachi breathed in and out multiple times "Right now I feel exhausted, but I'll be fine. What about the others?"

"The rest of the crew brought Luffy and Ace to safety, a submarine came out of nowhere and took them away. Just in time when the fighting became vicious."

"What do you mean?" Asked Itachi

Vista gritted. "The Vice Admirals have begun made and have rallied up the remaining marines to hunt down every marine in the name of absolute justice. No mercy has been giving as the leading vice admiral who just joined the battle was the first began with that."

Itachi jolted as he felted a nasty feeling,  and he knows all too well who it is. "He's here..."

"Wait a minute...look." Marco pointed in the front. Itachi looked and saw what was there, Blackbeard stood there with one hand covered in darkness and the other in…Magma? Behind Blackbeard stood the remnants of Marineford…it looked like a volcano with lava pouring down it with enormous amount of flames.

"He....he has Akainu powers?!" The rest of the remaining pirates and marines stares in shock of the display.

"That's impossible! There's no one else that could get a second devil fruit power!" Yelled Vista.

Itachi stared.  "Teach is anything but normal. With that power devil fruit, he planned actually to steal Whitebeard's powers from the beginning. But I guess he found something more interesting."

"But that's not the only that made an impact." In front of them stood the Red Hair Pirates with Shanks up front. All of them with their weapons drawn out and ready to fight Blackbeard and his crew.

Shanks took a glance behind him an smiled "Well look who's awake. Take a breather, Itachi. Besides, you did well by saving Ace. So take a rest."

Itachi nodded. "Understood, Shanks-San."

Shanks turned back to Blackbeard and glared at him before asking "Well Teach wanna try? Sorry Blackbeard."

Blackbeard face was bloodied but that didn't stop him from laughing "Pretty as a picture aren't you? Red Hair. Those scars are a nice touch."

Both their respected snipers were the first to pick their targets as they all started to stand in a standoff, ready to fight each other on the battered Marineford.

Blackbeard then laughed "You know what, I may not have what I came for, but I do have two powers that can create chaos, too bad I couldn't get Pops' powers. Let's move!" Blackbeard yelled as he and his crew started to leave.

Shanks puts away his sword and started to talk "Accept you losses, honor the fallen. Withdraw from your battle with your dignity intact."

The whole island was riddled with bodies from both sides: the pirates and the marines. With Whitebeard dead, Akainu dead, both side were devastated. Everybody was either crying, angry or showed no emotion, but one thing was common among everybody; Nobody was happy with the outcome in any other way with so many losses on both sides.