pt.3

"ACCCCCCCCCCEEEEE!!!"

The voice of the most infamous pirate speard across the battlefield and can be heard by the people above and below. Every marine and pirate turn to look at the person that shouted the young man's name. All eyes were on the boy, the pirate that's making a name for himself, the pirate that has multiple subordinates that has his back, a kid with a dream that wants to be the pirate king. Itachi had his sight on his captain, Monkey D. Luffy with relief and confusion upon his arrival. Behind him were... a bunch of interesting people that he'd gathered to help him to save his older brother. He had a character that had features of a blue shark like fish that reminds Itachi of a certain friend. Next to him was a man that has a huge head with a small body. The features on his face were somewhat interesting having mascara on his eyes, the blue afroish hair, and the outfit was extremely bizarre. And finally, a man with a scar across his face and a huge golden hook with a fur coat behind his back.

People were immediately shocked by the sequence that had occurred on the battlefield. The rookie pirate, Monkey D. Luffy, was at it again with his antics. His grandfather was at shock. The fleet admiral was at shock. Even the older brother was the shock. Just what he is doing here?!?!

"LUFFFFFFFYYYYYYY!!!" Yelled Ace.

"Garp, it's your family again!" Shouted Sengoku

"Luffy!!" Exclaimed Garp.

Other people were analyzing the young pirate as well.

"So that's Ace's younger brother, eh?" Said Marco.

"Straw-hat and Crocodile.....why are they teaming up?!" Said Smoker.

"Luffy! Thank goodness that you're alive! I was worried sick!" Said the beautiful Boa Hancock.

"He's always causing up a storm, isn't he?" Said Mihawk.

"Ohhhh.......he's alive still?" Said Kizaru.

"So that's the son of the Dragon and the grandson of Garp," said Akainu. "I'll finish this pirate era once and for all."

The waves of the new combatants arriving were seemingly a surprise for sure for the marines. It'll be difficult to see if the "reinforcements" could change the pace of the war. Itachi was bringing down marines one by one by the sight of his eyes and with his kanata. 'Seem like he'd brought some 'friends' to help.' Thought the young Uchiha. He kept on advancing towards the port, but suddenly a shout from a pirate.

"Crocodile is about to attack Pops!" Shouted a pirate. Itachi stopped on his tracks to turn around to see the event. He sighed knowing that he had to something about it. Itachi weaved some signs to create a clone to make his move. The form of the Susano'o's skeleton arm began to appear to let the clone get on. "You know what to do." Said Itachi. The clone nod at his objective. Itachi aimed at the Moby Dick with precise vision and threw the clone at the target. "Let's hope someone else could help as well."

Back on the ship, the ex-warlord was was already pulling his arm back that had a hook on it. "Long time no see, Whitebeard!" Said Crocodile.

"You never learn, do you?" Questioned Whitebeard. Crocodile was about to attack with his hook, but suddenly a blur was coming through like a speeding bullet created a smoke behind Whitebeard. The smoke cleared revealing Luffy on his second-gear form stopping the hook. He plan on landing a attack on Crocodile, but he evaded it.

"I thought we've settle with our deal. Why are still protecting Whitebeard, Straw-hat?" Question Crocodile.

"So, this is Whitebeard huh?" Said Luffy. "Then don't touch him! Ace likes this old guy!" After that exchange, another person came onto the ship, seeing if everything is alright. "Seem like my assistance isn't needed here." Said the voice.

"Heh, you worry too much brat." Said Whitebeard. Both Luffy and Crocodile turn to the figure that was talking to the old man. Luffy's eyes widen at the person. The figure was walking up between the two. "It's good to see you again, Luffy."

"I-I-Itachi?! You're here?!" Asked Luffy. "You're alive!" He ran up to the clone and gave him a hug. "You've let us, you bastard! You've left Robin all alone! She needed you! We all needed you!" He let go of the hug with a serious expression on his face.

Itachi had a deadpan face towards Luffy which broke into a little smile. He motioned his captain to come closer as he did, but instead a explanation, his forehead was met by his two fingers with a tap. With a hint of haki on his finger, he wanted Luffy to felt a little pain. "Ow! You didn't have to use  haki on me!"

Itachi smiled. "I'll explain everything once we rescue Ace. That's our goal for this war, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, Ace!" Luffy inhaled and breathed out to observe the battlefield that was he is about to enter. "Ace, I'm going to save you!" Luffy ran off of the deck and jumped onto the platform of ice.

"That little squirt sure is something. No wonder you're in his crew." Said Whitebeard.

"Hn." Agreed Itachi. The clone turned to Crocodile. "What about him? Should I stay around again?"

"Don't worry. The others will handle the idiot. Go. Protect that little squirt and save the bigger idiot, understand?"

"Understood." The clone disappear out of thin air. Now let's see what Luffy's presence could stir up this war.