First bounty

Itachi had been sailing with the Whitebeard Pirates for a year now. A year and a half in this strange new world and he had never felt free or more alive.

Throughout the years with them, he visited islands that were out of the ordinary. It was interesting for him to experience to expect new things with his family. Some of the things that he wants to avoid is the Marines coming for them left and right. Additionally, he had proven himself multiple times in skirmishes, easily wiping out whole groups with a few select jutsu and his sword. The battles between them were interesting enough and much of a threat, the navy already put up a bounty on the young Uchiha. The image of his bounty were showing of his Sharingan while looking dead at the camera.

Wanted: Dead or Alive
One of the Whitebeard Commanders
660 million berries

The crew celebrates the young Uchiha promotion and his bounty in such a young age. He was glad to see that the poster only mentioned his use of his sword and nothing else. He had noticed pretty early that kunai and shuriken were very unique weapons in this world, used mainly by the shinobi of Wano Country. As such, he rarely, if never, used his shuriken or kunai, relying heavily upon his sword. He did most of his work from the shadows to try and keep his identity a secret throughout some fights. But then again, the fights were merely easy to them.

During their time, Whitebeard had offered him the position of 17th division commander, as he had proved himself to be an incredibly formidable and competent fighter, and he accepted it just for the sake of it. He didn't mind that he would lead a group, even if it's like a big brother looking after his little ones.