pt.2

The war escalated to the point of no return. People will know now the power of both sides. Casualties will be increased on the island that will be destroyed or deserted at any moment, but the history will be legendary for any marine or pirate alike.

Itachi was battling the marines with ease, deflecting and dodging every bullet that comes to the Uchiha's sight. Beside his swordsmanship, the clones were making sure his allies weren't having hard time against their opponents. At one instance, the marine's cannons kept on repeating sending shots off on the battlefield.

"Fire!" Demanded a marine. A cannon shot towards a group of pirates. Before it could make contact, a orange aura that shaped like a pack of skeletal ribs blocking the impact. The pirate were immediately shocked to see who their savior was. "I-Itachi!" Exclaimed a pirate. The clone turn around with his eyes shining red. "Don't waver. Our mission isn't complete yet. Now go." Replied Itachi. "Yeah!" "T-thanks for saving our asses!" "Let's go!"

The clones were a great asset for the pirates. Each one assisting on what they can do to make sure they can save Ace.

'It seem like we're having the tides of this war,' thought Itachi. 'But something could happen. We in the belly of the beast after all.' After that thought, beams of light started to appear and creating explosions all around. 'Is this Kizaru's attacks?' He look around to see  where is the source. Itachi then found a figure, a large figure that was covered by the dust and smoke that the explosion created. The smoke started to clear out revealing a large man that has  a jacket that has a design of a target on it. The figure reveals to be one of the Seven of the Warlords, Bartholomew Kuma. The man's mouth was slightly open having a steam of smoke coming out of it. Itachi's eyes were shocked after his display. 'Isn't he a devil fruit user? How is he providing a beam of light like the Admiral? No time, got to go on the offensive right now.'

The young Uchiha equip his sword back on his waist and started to display some  of his justu.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!"

The fireball was as large as the attack of a cannon. The attack was approaching some of the marines, colliding with any that was it's target. The marines were shocked and wondering how Itachi could achieve and display a fireball attack.

'At least that hit something.' He thought.

On the other side, we are returning back of the sighting of the platform of the soon to be executed Ace. He was watching this war. All his friends, his allies, here to save him. He was uneased, confused on why they would go at this length to save him. "Damn it..." he muttered. He was in a brink of tears. "Why would they do this? This is my fault. I've cause this war to happen and they'll die just to save me." He look over the field and see his captain. "Pops..." he whispered. He inverted his eyes to the battlefield, which he can see the Uchiha advancing with a set of pirates behind his back. "Itachi...".

Garp was looking in the same direction as Ace. He was observing Itachi on how Whitebeard recruit a man like him. He sighed and turn his attention towards to Sengoku. "That 'Itachi' kid seem to be a experience fighter. How long he was a member of Whitebeard?" Garp asked.

"We don't know, but he seem to be a dangerous individual. A bounty of 660 million for such a man. He must have of a devil fruit to be this powerful." Replied Sengoku.

"He doesn't..." muttered Ace. Both Garp and Sengoku look at the young man with interest at the topic.

"What do you mean he doesn't? Seem to me he does." Said Garp.

"It looks like it, but it isn't. He said something about him coming from a island that has the ability to create the elements at will." Explain Ace.

"What's this place called?"

"He never told me. He never told anyone on where he'd come from." Silence began to surface between the three individuals.

"So he's the one that let the Straw Hats escape Enis Lobby." Said Sengoku. That statement made Ace flinch a little bit. 'He already met Luffy?!' The thought of Itachi and Luffy appeared in his mind, envisioning the moments that he had with the both of them.

Flashback

'Why the hell are you insisting to be my friend?!' Yelled a younger Ace at a crying Luffy.

'Because...being alone is more painful than getting hurt!' Replied the crying Luffy.

Timeskip

'Do you care if I had that bastard's blood in me?' Asked Ace.

'No I don't. An old comrade of mine once said, 'Those who don't follow orders are trash. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.' Replied Itachi.

Flashback ended

At those moments, he knew that they were right at some point. He had a tiny smile on the words that chance him for the better. 'Damnit....' he thought.

"Mmm? What is that up in the sky?" Asked Garp pointing in the direction of the object. Both Ace and Sengoku looked up and saw a large object falling from the sky. In little detail, they could some little figures coming down with it. The large object appears to be a Navy ship crashing down in the battlefield, carrying individual with it. But who could those individuals be? Suddenly, a loud scream that could be heard from above.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"It couldn't be...." Both Ace and Garp said.

"ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Both Ace and Garp were star struck at the view that they were seeing. A little idiot that always stir up a new set of problems.

In the battlefield, people have started to see the ship crashing down on the field.
Itachi on the other hand was looking at the individuals that was falling down with it. He noticed a recognizable looking kid that had a straw hat on his back. The young Uchiha had a small smirk as he ready for the impact that his captain will do. 'You always do a special entrance for yourself, Captain.'