prologue

"I will love you, always."

With a smile on his face, Uchiha Itachi faded away.

"Live well Sasuke. For me. For mother. For the Uchiha clan."

Itachi felt nothing but calm, it was as if the place he had awoken in was tailor made for his preferences. The air wasn't too hot nor too cold, the perfect temperature. The light level wasn't too strong where it hurt his sensitive eyes but it wasn't too dim so as he struggled to see his surroundings. After blinking a few times Itachi realised he had vision in both of his eyes and not just one.

The Uchiha prodigy was looking around his surroundings, and felt that it was sand on his palms and saw the big blue sea in front of him. He was confused on how he'd got here. It doesn't look like the afterlife nor his homeland. It was different world that he was custom to.
'Where am I? Why am I here? Am I still alive?' he thought. Questions swarm around the young Uchiha as he put his hand on his forehead. He started to take some breaths until he was calm down to state out the situation. He started to get up to walk over to the ocean to see his reflection.

He looked the same, same face, same hair, same black eyes, and same hairstyle. 'I wonder.' During his inspection, he tried to morphed his eyes into the Sharingan, but to no surprise, he'd succeeded. 'Seem like I still have my abilities. That's good at least.' He looked around the shore to see if there any boats or ships but to no prevail. He sighed knowing it'll be tough to find some help across the land he's on or the island.

'Well let's make I'll survive enough for people to come by. Let's hope so.' He thought. He turn around to spot the island's forest and began to walk over to explore. This will be another life to see why he's here. This will be another adventure for him.