pt.7

The whole crowd of both sides was watching one of the greatest marines that ever put on this earth, Garp, the hero of the Marines. After his appearance, the sides resume their endless shots against each other.

"Damn it! We're done for! There's no way we can beat him!" said a pirate.

"Hold it together men!"

They turned around to see it was Fossa. "Commander Fossa!"

"Don't be afraid! We're going to save Ace no matter what, even with Garp standing in our way." Said the commander.

The men started getting their confidence back and started to focus on the enemy.

Fossa then yelled, "Let's go!"

The fighting continue on.

Some marines hopelessly tried to stall the commanders to no success. Some of the pirates just broke through a group of marines and got them on the run. Then a light beam hit the pirates, evaporating them. The beam came from a group of pacifistas.

Suddenly, a tread of red commas appeared to hit the group of pacifistas. The group of pirates look around to see the source of the attack. Itachi appear in front of them giving them a nod before moving forward.

Itachi ran past the commotion and arrived to see Luffy. "How's Luffy doing?" Asked Itachi as he took a close look at Luffy.

The doctor shook his head "He's done for, first aid is useless so we need to bring him to safety."

Itachi and Ivankov frowned on what the doctor said, it was true that Luffy was in no condition to fight anymore and they don't doubt the doctor's diagnose for a second, but Luffy was so close to his goal as he literally has been fighting from the beginning to the end.

Then Luffy suddenly grabbed Ivankov's feet and began to ask "Iva…".

"Luffy-San, you have to rest." Said Itachi.

"…I need…a favor from you." Luffy was about to ask something.

"Commander!" Itachi turns to see a subordinate. "They froze Jozu and manage to get a hit on Whitebeard, the attack is about to turn into a hold. If we don't move now it will be too late!" the pirate said as the news caused some nervous looks.

Out of desperation, Itachi perform some hand signs to to form some clones to help the difficult situations. Two clones appear to go to their objective.
Itachi sighed before kneeling down with one knee. 'My chakra is almost up, huh?' He thought.

"Another hormone shot?!"

'What?' Itachi thought he heard Ivankov misspeak his words so he turned around and saw he was stone shocked on what Luffy asked.

"Do you want to die?! You're past your limit! I'm sorry kid but I can't do it." Ivankov declined to do such a thing "Have you forgot that poison you suffered through?-"

"Do it, Ivankov-san." Interpreted Itachi.

Ivankov turned to Itachi and protested "Are you mad? It could kill him."

"We all seen what Luffy has done to contribute towards this war. Besides, he won't try to give up, even if you try your best to persuade him to do so."

"You dumbass! What should I tell to Dragon if I let him die do to my deadly devil fruit powers?! The stubbornness of the both of him is not cute at all!" Ivankov yelled.

"He would never forgive himself if he doesn't save Ace, Dragon would understand. I promise you I will stick by him for now." Declared Itachi.

"Promise!"