pt.8

"Did you just do what I think you did?" asked a stunned Ivankov while running behind him.

"It's the conquerors...spirit." One of the Whitebeard commanders stood there while one of his men fell down unconscious.

Itachi was running with them with a small smile on his face. 'Seem like he used it out of nowhere. Imagine the control that he will have using it at will.' He thought.

Luffy kept running.

Aokiji dropped some sweat "Well damn, this is a mess."

He kept running.

Whitebeard said "Why that little brat.."

"How did you do that Straw boy? My energy Hormones didn't gave you that." Ivankov asked.

"Power? What do you mean?" Luffy asked.

Itachi tapped Ivankov's shoulder and shook his head, he nodded and kept running. In front of them was Doberman, preaching that absolute justice bullshit yet again "Here they come!" he mentioned as the marines started another attack on their group.

Luckily for them Whitebeard cleared them away when sending the marines away and gaining the full attention again from the marines.

Whitebeard grinned "Scared of a young boy then of me? Come on then! I'm standing here!" He attacked another group of marines.

One of the commanders yelled "Don't let a single marine lay a hand on him!"

The marines started to really focus more on the Whitebeard pirates and letting Itachi, Ivankov and Luffy go.

All except for Doberman who yelled "After Straw Hat!"

"MY SONS! I WANT YOU ALL TO LEND STRAWHAT LUFFY ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND PUSH ON!" Whitebeard proclaimed as his crew yelled in agreement. Itachi heard the order as he saw Momonga going again at Luffy, but before he could land a hit on him, one of the New World pirates; Doma the Bohemiam Knight intervened and stopped Momonga.

"Back up Straw Hat with everything you got!" Yelled a new world pirate.

"Hey, Strawhat!" The pirate that yelled was A.O. "We've got your backs just keep going!"

"Yeah, all the marines are busy with pops so this is our only chance so get to it!" Ramba yelled.

Delacuaji turned around and said "We'll make an opening for you!"

Luffy was confused and asked Itachi "Who are these guys!"

"Whitebeard's allies, he trusts you now to save Ace. Don't worry about them, just focus on the objective, Luffy!"

Luffy nodded. "Right!"

Then they came across Hawkeye again who fired another attack on Luffy, Itachi was about to do something but then Mr.1 went front with his arms in iron and stopped the attack.

"Wow thanks!" Said Luffy.

"Get going, Strawhat! I'll hold him as long as I can!" Said Mr. 1

Luffy nodded and kept running. Itachi turned around and saw that Mihawk had already taken out Mr.1 and was going straight for them. Then came Crocodile and stopped Mihawk's sword with his hook.

"You should get out of here while you can Strawhat." Said Crocodile. Luffy just stares at the sandman, and continue running to his goal. Ivankov then stopped running but yelled "Keep running boys!"

Luffy was confused on why Ivankov had stopped. "Why do you think he stopped?" He asked.

Itachi just smile and looked behind him. Inazuma appeared and started cutting the ground beneath him and directed it towards the platform and made a way towards it.