pt.4

The battle was escalating to the point of no return. Bodies dropping one by one. Swords clash with each other. Guns firing to pierce each other skin. No matter what side win or lose, you can believe the times will change for everyone.

In the meantime, Itachi's battles were easily being victorious towards his opponents. Kicking and slashing any marine that comes in his way. During his pursuit, he could tell that some of the marines would be focus on the main attraction on the field, Monkey D. Luffy. After his arrival, the confidence of the pirates have been boosted to save their comrade. It's their only one chance to do this. Its either heaven or hell at this point.

"Gum-Gum...Whip!!" Yelled Luffy. The extended leg whipped around to knock down some marine soldiers. Luffy's leg reattached to his body and started his pursuit again. 'I have to make it...' Thought the straw hat pirate. 'I have to save him!' After that thought, he sees three that was in his path. One of them was his ally, but the other two were the enemy. Luffy's ally was none other than the Revolutionary Army officer, Ivankov. The young pirate saw that his friend was very upset by the conversation between the two Warlords, Doflamingo and Bartholomew Kuma. As Luffy saw Kuma, he remembered that he wasn't a man that can be dealt with easily. "Ivan-chan! Be careful with the big bear!" warned Luffy.

"Don't worry! I've got this! And besides...." Replied Ivankov. "Something  is with Kuma. Oi! Kuma! Say something will you?!"

After his outburst, the large manlike bear wasn't responding. His face was still neutral with no emotion, like he was a doll. Doflamingo was just chuckling at the failed attempt. "It's no point, this right here ain't even Bartholomew Kuma." Said the grinning joker. "Huh?! What do you mean?! Of course that's Kuma! He's the one that has the paw-paw fruit." Exclaimed Ivankov.

Doflamingo started to chuckle again. "Before the beginning of the war, his body was finally modified for the last time by the world government scientist, Dr. Vegapunk." This made Ivankov very furious. "That's gotta be a lie! Kuma would never stoop so low for that pathetic government!" Doflamingo started to walk away from the conversation. "I don't know what deal that he made with the government, but yesterday he still had his personality. But now, he's the original creation PX-0!" After the statement, Kuma was charging up his laser to fire at the big headed person. Luffy's eyes widened at the upcoming attack. "Ivan-chan! Look out!"

"Go Strawhat-boy! I'll handle Kuma on my own. Just save your brother already!" Replied Ivankov. Luffy nodded knowing that everything will be handle. He was dashing through the ice with all that he has to meet his brother. "Ace! Hang on!" Said Luffy.

The battle continued to rage on around him as he punched and kicked a few Marines out of his way before the battle seemingly stopped as the huge group of people gathered at Marineford watched the Moby Dick. Luffy looked over to see one of Whitebeard's own men stabbing him with a sword through the gut. The giant man started to breathe heavily before he pulled him into a hug, after so he began to raise himself off of his one knee.

The old pirate brought the end of his weapon down against his ship's deck to use it as a means of balance before he brought back both of his fists and used his Devil-Fruit ability and cracked the air around him. The huge wall of ice surrounding the battlefield began to crumble, "My Sons! Those who wish to keep their lives may leave right now and not look back! But those who wish to fight and die for their family stay, and fight with me!" Whitebeard proclaimed as he ran and jumped off of his ship to join the battle in person.

A mass of rally cries could be heard as Whitebeard joined his troops on the ground to fight the good fight. During the event, Itachi couldn't help but to smirk at his father at the terror that he'll bring. 'Hope he doesn't overdo himself.' After that thought, one of the pirates noticed something and started to point out the obvious.

"Wait what!" One of the pirates yelled.

Another spoke up as well, "Hey the Marines are retreating!"

"Push forward!" Izo yelled out as the pirates continued forward until every last Marine had made it out of the surrounding area.

Walls of iron began to rise all around the Whitebeard Pirates as many looked around to wonder what was going on. Just then, Admiral Akainu raised his hands to the sky and launched balls of magma which immediately vanished from sight.

"W-what's that sound!?" A pirate asked to no body as cracks throughout the sky could be heard.

A few seconds past as giant magma blobs started to fall from the sky. "Melt the ice and take away their footing!" Sengoku yelled down from his position. Pirates began to scramble as a few of the blobs hit the ice and began to melt it, but before too much damage could take place, Itachi open his eyes and began to manifesting his Susanoo to protect his comrades. The display of the red skeleton man had it's arms spread out to cover the people close to him.

Everyone were amaze by the power that was coming from the Uchiha. Even though it was impressive, the damage from the Admiral continued on. A few pieces of magma did manage to hit the ice and surrounding area before Itachi put up his Susanoo. One of these areas being the Moby Dick. The Whitebeard pirates looked on the burning ship in horror as they began to shed tears for it. Itachi stared at the burning ship as well and was deeply saddened that it was destroyed. He sighed and gave the singular Ram hand sign to give peace to the Great Moby Dick. 'Thank you for everything. It's time for you to rest now,  Moby Dick.'

Now the pirates began to slip due to the melted ice and were unable to really stand properly. Seeing this Sengoku yelled out, "All cannons fire!" He yelled as holes in the wall appeared and started blasting cannon balls.

Itachi turn around to see the cannons pointing at the crowd. His eyes flash to pinpoint the location on every cannon that could see. After his analysis, he'd form a skeleton arm around his body to summon the Susanoo power. "Yasaka beads!" He threw the beads at the cannons and completely destroying them. A few were still firing at them, making it more difficult for them. Whitebeard was seeing the display of power of the young Uchiha making him have a smirk on his face. 'This kid will be a problem for the Navy. I'm glad you're on our side, my son.' Thought Whitebeard. He saw what was happening and clashed his arm against the bare air around him and sent out a shockwave which destroyed most of the  cannonballs.

"Go forth my sons and save Ace!" The old pirate rallied as the Pirates lifted their swords in response and got a huge moral boost.

After his order, Itachi then saw a jet of water burst forth from just behind the wall and reach overtop of it to where the three Admirals stood. Once the water washed away it revealed the form of one Strawhat Luffy who stood their panting holding a giant pillar of wood.

"Heyyyy I never expected you to get this farrrr." Admiral Kizaru spoke lazily.

"I do despise what you've done with yourself but I admire your determination." Akainu continued.

"However, it is a little too soon for you to be on this level don't you think." Aokiji finished as Luffy picked up the log over his head and threw it at the Admirals.

Aokiji then reached forward and froze the log with his Devil-fruit ability before Luffy began to get an attack ready. "Gum Gum Stomp Gatling!" He proclaimed.

Chunks of frozen wood were kicked in every which direction at the Admirals but each piece of ice just went right through them. The three continued to stand there as the ice hit the ground behind them and began to push dust up in the air. "Second Gear!" Luffy spoke as his body began to emit steam as he tried to get around the Admirals.

Kizaru then teleported right beside Luffy and aimed a kick at him. "Too slow Strawhat." He said with the same attitude as he did before.

Luffy braced himself for the oncoming attack but it never hit, instead beside him in mid air blocking the attack was Itachi blocking with his sword. "Eh?!Itachi!" He had a small smile on his face at his captain. "You know, Luffy..." Said Itachi. "You neve cease to amaze me."