pt.9

"ACE IS FREE!" the pirates began celebrating as Ace was seen with Luffy, Itachi and Mr.3 flying out if the black tar smoke without any injuries.

"YEEHA! You did it Straw Hat boy! You too Uchiha!" Yelled Ivankov.

"You can suck it Navy!" the pirates celebrated.

The Impel Down prisoners were gawking out in disbelief of what Luffy had accomplished.

"He hasn't slowed down once after all he's been through. You can't…stop this guy!"

Itachi saw the reactions of his crew and of the others and then saw beneath him the Marines who were now very angry by the humiliation they just experienced. They started to aim their guns at the 3 brothers.

"Guys! looks like the Navy is pissed!" Said Luffy.

Ace nodded and prepared himself "Let's split up for now, don't let your guard down yet."

"Okay!" Luffy agreed as he threw Mr.3's body in front of him.

Itachi smirked. "Understood."

"FLAME COMMANDMENT!" large amounts of flames started to amass around his body. The marines with the cannons beneath him shrieked in fear.

"FIRE PILLAR!" Ace shot the fire against the ground as it engulfed everything in its path, knocking the marines away and defeating them. The flames surrounded the area, except for where Ace landed. Then Itachi and Luffy landed while Mr. 3 faceplanting.

The marines got back up and one yelled "They're strong! Be careful men."

The encircling flames bursted away with standing there in the middle; Itachi, Ace and Luffy standing in their fighting positions while Mr.3 still lying there.

Ace's body still was covered in a few flames and looked over to his little brother "Can you still fight Luffy?"

"Of course I can!" Luffy said but couldn't deny that he was very tired and could fall down any moment now.

Ace turned towards Itachi and saw that he was bleeding from the head and slightly from the mouth "Itachi, are you alright? Look I can cover for you-"

"I'm fine...just a little headache. Nothing to worry about." Replied Itachi.

"Luffy! Ace! Itachi!" an ecstatic Jinbe yelled at them.

Whitebeard grinned at the sight of the troublemakers.

"Remember Ace is a logia type, so it's really going to be tough to hit him. And be extra careful of that man, Itachi Uchiha. His skills and abilities are still unknown to us. Both of them are one of the strongest commanders of the Whitebeard pirates!"  A marine said to his men.

"I owe you one guys, especially you Luffy. So Itachi, how's everything?" Asked Ace.

"Places, but in the meantime I was with our little brother so it wasn't that difficult." Replied Itachi.

"Heh, so you've joined his crew?"

"I guess so."

"...I'm sorry." Itachi raised his eyebrow. "I shouldn't have gotten all of us into this situation. If I listen to Pops..."

"Don't worry. You're still alive and well. That's all that matters to us."

Gun clicks were heard.

"You think we'll let you get away?" a marine shouted as all three brothers their eyes shadowed when their reunion was ruined "Consider this your execution ground pirates!"

They opened fire at the three brothers with the bullets having no effect on them at all. The bullets wet right through Ace as Luffy caught the bullets that went for him while Itachi disappeared in thin air before he could get hit.