Chapter 20

*7 MONTHS LATER*

~Grace POV~

Me and Hannah have been together for 7 months now and they were the best time i have had. Ive moved in with her. She makes me happy and i love her. I wanna spend all my life with her. i am in the kitchen making tea When i hear footsteps. I feel Hannah hug me from behind.

"Whatcha doing cutie?" she asks resting her head on my shoulder.

"Making tea want some?" i say turning around to face her.

"Im good. Hey i want you to get dressed later today i have a suprised for you."

"Must be a big suprise if i have to get out of my sweatpants."

"It is, im taking you to the beach so get ready."

"Ok." i kiss her and get ready. I wonder what the suprise is since its like 6 in the evening.

~Hannah POV~

i send a quick text to Mamrie.

Hannah- Is everything set?

Mamrie- Yup this s going to be amazing.

H- I hope so

M- it will now hurry because its getting abit chilly.

H- will be here in about 10 mins.

Im going to propose to Grace. God im so fucking nervous. I picked out the ring a couple weeks ago and Mamrie, Troyler and Connor and i have the perfect thing to do. i just hope shell say yes.

"Hannah why are going to the beach?" Grace asks

"Beacuse i wanna see the sunset with you." i parked the car and rushed over to the otherside of the car to get Graces door. We start walking down the beach talking and stuff.

"Hey Grace close your eyes."

"OK but why?"

"Youll see." i lead her to where the gang was. They had put small bon fires and troye was going to playing guitar and singing while Mamrie does back up and Tyler video tapes. Connor runs up to be and gives me my suit. i put it on really fast.

"Ok Grace open your eyes." i got on one knee as she opens eyes as troye starts playing. Grace covers her mouth.

~Grace POV~

"Grace ive never believe in love at first sight until i saw you......."

Is this all a dream? This is so amazing. Troye and Mamrie singing Tyler recording and Connor drawing something in the sand.

".....so Grace Anne Helbig will you do me the honors of marring me?"

"YES!! YES YES!!!!" she slips the ring on my finger. i hug her and kiss her as everyone comes and we group hug.

"Come here! I did something really cheesy but cute!" Connor says excited running to where he was drawing something in the sand.

"Thats everything you do Connor!" Mamrie says running over there. We all laugh.Tyler still recording. WE all look at the drawing infront of us.Its a heart that says:

HARTBIG FOREVER AND ALWAYS

HANNAH HART+GRACE HELBIG

**********

Thats the end of this story guys. I hoped you guys liked it. If you want you can go and check out my new story called BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I already uploaded the first chapter. Thank you for all the reads and comments. Byeee.