Chapter 16

~Grace POV~

All 3 of us sat in a small circle. Mamrie was basically a couple therapist for me and Hannah. We were going back and forth tell each other how we feel and shit.

"Mamrie its 1 in the morning i need to go home to Chester." i said. i heard Hannah mumble something under her breath then took 2 big swings of whiskey.

"Hannah what did you say?" Mamrie asked.

"I didnt say anything but Grace is undecisive." she says bitterly.

"Hannah hes my-"

"Husband and im a piece of shit to you. You love him and want nothing to do with me. I think we settled everything for now. Leave when you want bye." She says going into her bedroom and locking it before anyone could answer. 

"Grace why?"

"Why what?"

"Why cant you just open your eyes. You love Hannah i know but i can see you love her more than anything else in the world. Open your eyes and heart Grace. You want me to take you to your house ok but just think about this." 

The ride to my house was silent. I walked in to my room to find Chester asleep. But thats not the only person i saw. There was this brunette sleeping next to him. 

"Chester!" i said with tears in my eyes. He woke up by my voice. He looked at me then at the girl next to him.

"Grace i can explain." I grabed a duffel bag and put most of my things inside and ran out. I went to Mamries seing as that was the only place that was somewhat safe. Mamrie let me stay i told her what i saw an she got angry. and tried comforting me. But i wanted Hannah next to me not Mamrie.

*NEXT DAY*

~Hannah POV~

i go for a run hoping i wouldnt run into anyone i knew. I got back home and called Mamrie.

"Hey Mamrie." i said.

"Hey whats up?" 

"i was wondering if i could stop by later or if you wanted to hang out later." 

"Yeah sure but just dont comeover. Grace is here she stayed the night."

"Why? i thought she wanted to go back to her prince." i said annoyed.

"Well...Grace found Chester in bed with another girl when i droped her off at her house." Anger started to build inside me.

"He did what?" i said not believing what im hearing.

"Hannah dont do anything stupid."

"Mamrie give me their adress now. "

"Ok but Hannah what are you gonna do." i got a text from Mamrie with their adress.

"Im gonna teach Chester a lesson for hurting Grace. She doesnt deserve that."

"Hannah dont do-" i hung up. Their house was a couple blocks away. I ran to their house and ran through the front door. My adrenaline was running and anger filled my vains. Everything i was a blurr. The only things i remember was yelling and fighting. Then the last thing i saw and heard was Grace.

The last thought i had was. What a beautiful thing to die to.

~Mamrie POV~ 

"Hannah dont do-" the line went dead. 

"GRACE!!" i yelled.

"What?" she said concerned.

"No time, ill explain while we get there." i say. she follows me confused to my car. 

"Mamrie whats going on?" she asks scared.

"Its Hannah. I may have told her what Chester did and she sounded really angry. And hung up."  I didnt even park the car right i stoped in near the curb and we ran out the car and inside Graces house. When we ran inside we heard screaming and loud thuds.

What we saw was worst. Hannah on the floor with a blood on her face and on the ground. While Chester was bruised badly with blood on him but he was kicking and punching Hannah in the stomach and face.

"STOP!!" Grace yelled jumping on top of Chesters back tryng to tackle him down. Chester pushed her to the ground then puched Hannah again.

"OH HELL NO!!" i finally said getting out of shock. i punched Chester in the face till he saw stars. 

"Hannah! Hannnah please wake up please!!! Hannah!!!" i grabed my phone and called 911. They came minutes later. Rushing to help Hannah. She was slipping away. As they took her inside the ambulance to the hospital Grace threw her wedding ring on the ground where Chester was being handcuffed. 

I can only imagine what Grace feels. We drive to the hospital that Hannah was taken too. Silence was dawned upon the car as we drove. We waited in the waiting room. The familiar feeling of worry had hit me like the last time i was here.

~Grace POV~ 

PLEASE LET HANNAH BE OKAY PLEASE I NEED HER!!!