Chapter 14

*2 DAYS LATER*

*TROYLER'S WEDDING*

~Hannah POV~

Im going to be so late. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. I drive to the hotel that Tyler wanted to have his wedding. In already 15 minutes late. I park in the parking lot poorly and run inside. I move around the to find my seat and thank god no one notice me. Mamrie just looked at me like where the fuck have you been. They were saying their vows and i do's. The whole wedding was a blurr to me.

*Clink Clink Clink*

I taped my champhane glass with my fork. All eyes on me. I gave my speech and all i remember saying was. 

"....You guys found something that i did a while ago which ill never find again or experience ever again even though i never really did i still felt it for this person" i looked around the room and my eyes locked with Grace's her face shocked. I looked to the ground in a split second that i looked at her.

"....which is Love." Troye, Tyler looked at each other knowing who i was talking about. Mamrie glanced at Grace then at the newly weded couple.

"I wish you both to be happy with each other and cherish everyday with one another. To Troyler!" i raise my glass and everyone cheered. I taped Mamrie's shoulder.

"Yeah." she said.

"Im leaving...to many people." i said.

"Ok ill be over in a little while. Drive safe." i walked out but before i even left the room i stuck a cigarrette in my mouth lighting it as i got outside. Driving to my house i got this ovewhelming feeling of hurt. i light another cigarrette and sucked in alot. The cigarrette lasted less than a minute before i light another one. 

I walked over to my car and drove off trying to see past all the smoke, even though i had the windows open. When i walked inside my house i walked to my room. I ploped on my bed and stared at the cieling. I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine not even thinking of getting a glass. I chugged it down. 

~Grace POV~

I was sitting watching and listening Troyler give their i do's. Now it was time for the speech. i wondered who was giving te speech. It was Hannah. i sat there star stuck that she was in the same room as me. 

"Is that Hannah?" Chester asked. I didnt answer. 

"....You guys found something that i did a while ago which ill never find again or experience ever again even though i never really did i still felt it for this person" she paused and looked around until she saw me then immediatly put her head down.

"...which is Love." i was shocked. I knew she was talking about me i felt really bad. thinking back about what happened. 

"I wish you both to be happy with each other and cherish everyday with one another. To Troyler!" i needed to talk to Hannah. She got up and walked to the exit. i saw she put a ciggar in her mouth. She smokes? Before i could even walk up to her she left.

"You ok sweetie?" Chester asks as im til staring off into space.

"Yeah im fine."

"Wanna dance?" he says holding his hands out i took it. Tyler and Troye pulled me aside after dancing for a while. 

"Hey!" they both said in unison.

"Hey!"

"How are you enjoying yourself?"

"Great except till the speech but im good now." i said openly. they both looked at each other and smiled.

"We knew you would be freaked out by that."

"How?"

"Because you havent seen her in forever. Let me use her name. You havent seen Hannahr or spoke to her in so long. Plus the ending to the speech was kinda.." Troye said.

"about me." i say finishing his sentence while looking at the floor.

"yeah but just forget about that. Look shell be out of your hair so you can go live life with Chester." Tyler says with a smile. 

"yea. i guess." i say. the think is i still want Hannah around me. I dont want her to go back to New York. 

~Mamrie POV~

"Hannah, what the hell is wrong with you?" i say as i walk into her house seeing her on her couch drinking wine from the bottle. 

"My heart." she says as she starts to sob. 

*********

Sorry that i unpublished the two chapters i need to fix somethings. Short chapter i know. Decided to give you two updates this monday probably because this chapter is short and i didnt want you guys to be left with this short chapter on saturday .Sorry that i unpublished the two chapters i need to fix somethings. Love you guys hope you enjoy.