Chapter 15

~Hannah POV~

 Ive been back in LA for a week and i still dont want to make a video saying that i moved back. I prerecorded 5 videos before i left New York. Im good for another 2 weeks or so. I havent been out alot latley. I want to go for a run. I got on a tanktop, shorts, a snapback and my runnning. I put on my headphone in my ears. I ran to a convienet store. i bought another pack of ciggars and lighter. i walked out of the store and started to jog to a small park.

I sat on the bench and smoked my ciggarrette when i see them. Chester and Grace walking in the park. I tried to seem like i dont see them and smoke in peace. But Chester saw me. I smoke the rest of the one in my mouth and light another one. As they walk torward me. i got up and started walking when.

"HANNAH!" Chester yells. i took a deep breath nad sucked in some smoke and turned around. i faked a smile and excitement.

"Oh hey guys!" i say blowing a puff of smoke. 

"How have you been?" Chester asks. i put all my attention to him instead of looking at Grace.

"Ive been Okay i guess. Sorry i couldnt make it to the wedding." i say not being relaly sorry. i took a deep breath of nicotine and blow it out. 

"Its alright you are all the way in New York. So how was it?" 

"Its was great. But it wasnt home so i came back."

"Youre staying?" Chester asks.

"Yeah i bought a house and everything."

"Thats grea-"

"I didnt know you smoked." Grace said pulling my attention to her.

"Well it kills me faster.. i dont really have anything to live for anymore so why not." i say abit bitter. She looked at the ground. "look i better go. Bye." i say jogging before they gave me an answer. i finished my ciggar and threw it on the asphalt ground. 

I got home and just broke down. 

~Grace POV~

"HANNAH!" Chester yells. i looked in the direction her was looking and saw her there. Her back was facing us.

"Oh hey guys!" she says with a cigarrette in her mouth. smoke left her mouth.

"How have you been?" Chester asks. She doesnt look at me.

"Ive been Okay i guess. Sorry i couldnt make it to the wedding." She blows more smoke. Stood there looking at her. Shes changed.

"Its alright you are all the way in New York. So how was it?" 

"Its was great. But it wasnt home so i came back."

"Youre staying?"

"Yeah i bought a house and everything."

"Thats grea-"

"I didnt know you smoked." i interupted Chester. I blurted out.

"Well it kills me faster.. i dont really have anything to live for anymore so why not." i looked at the ground tryig not to cry knowing that she meant she wants to die because of me.

"look i better go. Bye." she says as she runs away from us.

"Wow i cant believe Hannah smokes." she says facing me.

"i know."

"but hey shes staying in LA. The holy trinity can hangout again." i didnt answer we just walked back home. Im still causeing her pain. Shes changed a bit not just some physical features. Her attitude and now shes smoking. And its all my fault. I called Mamrie.