Chapter 18

*1 MONTH LATER*

~Grace POV~

Grace- Hannah do you mind me coming over today.

Hannah- When do i ever mind seeing your adorable face.

I drove to Hannahs and stayed at hers for a while. We were cuddling on the couch we i wanted a snack. 

"Where you going, Gracie?" Hannah says disappointed.

"Im getting a snack, ill be right back." I kiss her hard and passionatly. I pull away and start to walk away when.

"Thats not fair." she said dissaponinted. i stoped in my tracks.

"Whats not fair?" i say as i look over my shoulder. 

"You cant just kiss me like that and leave." 

"Oh yeah watch me." i say as i go into the kitchen. I go into the fridge to see what i can i eat when i felt to hands on my waist.

"You didnt think i was letting you get away did you?" Hannah says into my ear. I shiver alittle. i turn around so im facing Hannah. I lean near her ear.

"i did." i said seductivley and then sucking and bitting her ear lobe pulling it a little. Hannah swallowed hard and i could feel her tense up. I walked away again feeling proud feeling Hannahs eyes look at me as i walk. I sat down on the couch and watched TV. Hannah came into the livingroom after a couple minutes.

I assume trying to gather herself from what just happened in the kitchen. She puts one arm around me as she sit on the couch and slowly puts her hand on my knee rubbing it gently. Then moving it upward slowly until her was on my inner thigh. I breathed in sharply and tensed upcausing her to smirk. The game was on.

*********

sorry i didn't update last week i was busy finishing another story that ill start uploading on Monday. Guys theres only 2 more chapters of this story left. I hope you guys have liked this story. Bye.