Chapter 17

~Grace POV~

"Hannah Hart." the doctor said. i ran up to him.

"Yes." i said.

"Hannah is ok. She has bad bruises all around her body. Does she smoke or exsesivley drink?"

"Yes." 

"Well her liver was in bad shape. Her lungs on the other hand are good just has small clogs here and there but nothing horrible or bad. She is asleep right now if you would like to-"

"Yes we'd like to see her." i said interupting the doctor.

"Ok follow me this way." We walked to Hannahs room door. i walk in and run to the side of the bed crying. i see she has bruises on her face. 

"I love you Hannah, i always have always will until the end of time." 

~Hannah POV~ 

"I love you Hannah, i always have always will until the end of time." those words pull me from the dark hole i had fallen into. i open my eyes very slowly to see Grace there with tears in her eyes. 

"Grace." i say really fast as i try to sit up to kiss her.

"Hannah." she says getting closer to me and letting out lips touch.

"Im sorry." she says as we pull away to catch our breaths.

"Dont be. I love you i wouldnt let anyone hurt you in anyway. I love you." i say starting to cry. She kisses me again.

*Cough cough* 

"ahem...guys yeah im still here." Mamrie says with a smile.

"Get over here and hug me." i say as she walks to the other side of my bed and hugs me tightly. i wince in pain.

"im sorry i didnt meant to-" 

"its fine Mamrie." 

The doctor came in and told me i could leave today as long as i have someone to watch over me for a couple of days. Grace volunteered and this time i didnt argue. I got into Mamries car and i sat in the back looking out the window. When we got to my place i got out and Grace came behind me. She locked the door behind her. I sat on the couch staring off into space. 

"You ok?" she asked.

"Yeah. I just need a smoke." i say as i got up Grace lightly pushed me back down. 

"Dont do it. Please. promise me that you wont smoke anymore.Please." she asked of me icould see the pain in her eyes.

"Ok i promise but i need your assistance with something." 

"And that would be with..?"

"My addiction." she got confused.

"What addiction?"

"You." i said. She smiled.

"i think i can help with that." She says leaning in for a kiss. Before things got any further than a kiss Grace pulled away. 

"Not today." she said with a smile. I smiled back just happy that she can be with me.

~Grace POV~

I love Hannah.

"Can i stay with you please?" i ask

"As long as you want Gracie." she said. i blush.

"Gracie? like the sound of that." i say getting closer to her and kissing her.

"I love you Hannah. i really do. Back when you first kissed me in the livingroom when i was telling you about Chester proposing. I felt a spark that was never there with Chester or anybody else. Im sorry it took me so long to figure everything out and i feel so stupid."

"Gracie, i wasnt thinking when i kissed you but i felt that spark too. And i just got so angry and sad that i coud never be with you that i did stupid things."

"The day after you left i went by your house to apoligize but when a woman answered the door i got worried as to where you were. And when Mamrie told me you leftw my heart broke. i felt empty with out you near. I didnt want to believe that i was in love with you because i was afriad and when Mamrie told me that she can see that i always have loved you by the way when ever i see you im always happier and that when i talk to or about you my eyes light up." 

"Gracie if it doesnt bother you much what happened with Chester?" 

"He.."i took a deep breath "i found him in bed with another girl when Mamrie droped me off after our fight.  I stayed with Mamrie and when he was rushing me to get to the house she told me you got angry at him for that. When i saw him hitting you i was in shock but afterwards i jumped on him and he pushed me to the ground. Mamrie took care of him while i rushed to your side." i started to tear up remembering what happened.

"Shhhh its ok. im here now. dont cry." Hannah said while kissing the top of my head and hugging me.

"The police took him after you were sent to the hospital i threw the ring he gave me and i talkeda little with the police about divorcing with him and what i had to do and stuff and now im not married anymore. To be completely honest i never really wanted to marry him. On the wedding day all i could think about was you. Im sorry." i say looking down at my hands.

"Grace on your wedding day i went to the bar and starte to drown out everything. i couldnt get you out my head. i love you." she said pulling up my head by my chin and kissing me. 

"I love you too." i say smiling after the kiss. We spent the rest of the day there cuddling on the couch. 

This is what i always wanted.