Chapter 12

*5 MONTHS LATER*

~Hannah POV~

My life is okay for the most part. Its finally July, summer. I hated the cold weather with snow. I get cold chills just thinking of it. I really miss LA and Mamrie, Troye, Connor and Tyler and my other friends. But Grace doesnt leave my mind not even for a split second. Shes all i think about. My phone calls wiht Mamrie are less frequent but i really wish they werent.

I decided to see how she was doing cause i havent talked to her in about a week. On the 5th ring she answered.

"Hey!" she says nervously happy.

"Hey Mamrie how are you?" i said as happy as her but not as nervous.

"Im good, look Hannah its actually really ironic i was just about to call you."

"Really why? not that im complaning." i hear her chuckle on the other end.

"I...Well..."

"Mamrie tell me already."

"Chester and Grace want me to give them your address to send you an invitation for there wedding." i stay sillence bitting the inside of my cheek fighting back the tears that were trying to surface.

"Sure..ok, whatever no big deal." I lied. Mamrie could probably tell by how my voice broke at the end.

"You sure Hannah because if not then-"

"Its fine i guess. They can send it but im not coming. Not to their wedding. i want nothing to do with Grace and her love life or what not." i say while tears are starting to fall on my cheek. Mamrie was silent but there were whispers between her and someone else.

"Mamrie are you with someone?" i ask.

"oh umm yeah but... Ok Hannah ill text you later ok bye take care." she hung up. I stare at my phone for a bit before falling to my knees and sobbing uncontrolably.

I still love her and i wont ever stop. Why must this happen to me?

~Mamrie POV~

It was about 3 in the afternoon when Grace called me and asked me to meet her at Starbucks. When i got there Grace was sitting at a corner table with 2 cups of coffee.

"Hey Smellbig." She stares at me for a couple seconds sadly shocked at what i called her. Hannah was the last person to call her Smellbig before she left and all.

"Hey Mames!" She said. We talked a while when i brought up a topic.

"So how are things with you and Chester?" i asked.

"Great!"

"And the wedding planining"

"Thats one thing i wanted to talk to you about.....one minor factor in the planning is invitations." she said nervously. I didnt know where this was going honestly so i told her eto continue.

"And i wanted to see if you could give me.... her address to send her and invitation."

"Whos?" i asked very confused as to who she was refering to. she took a deep breath before answering.

"Hannah." she said. I was suprised by the name. i havent heard her say Hannahs name in months. Francally i thought that she forgot who Hannah was.

"Oh." knowing Hannah wouldnt attend i couldnt say much.

"Grace, do you really think tha-"

"Mamrie, im asking if."

"Ill call Hannah but i dont-" my phone rang and it was the devil herself. Grace seeing the name pop up.

"Put it on speaker." i noded

"Hey!" I say nervous that my voice goes high at the end.

"Hey Mamrie how are you?".

"Im good, look Hannah its actually really ironic i was just about to call you."

"Really why? not that im complaning." I laugh at her then start to get nervous again.

"I...Well..."

"Mamrie tell me already." she said sounding a little annoyed

"Chester and Grace want me to give them your address to send you an invitation for there wedding." She didnt say anything

"Sure..ok, whatever no big deal." I know that Hannah was lieing by her tone of voice.

"You sure Hannah because if not then-"

"Its fine i guess. They can send it but im not coming. Not to their wedding. i want nothing to do with Grace and her love life or what not." I look up to see Grace having tears fall down her cheeks.

"Grace she doesnt mean it shes just still broken hearted." i whispered to her trying to comfort her. she nods even though i know shes still feels horrible.

"Mamrie are you with someone?" Shit she heard me.

"oh umm yeah but... Ok Hannah ill text you later ok bye take care." I hung up and huged Grace.

"Shh. Its alright." this takes me back when Hannah first left, Grace was a hot mess. Grace is still forcing herself to love Chester. I can tell she misses Hannah. They havent spoken to each other ever since Grace kissed Hannah which was over 9 months ago. Why cant Grace just let her love Hannah.

~Grace POV~

Maybe i shouldnt invite Hannah to my wedding. She left because of me and Chester. Mostly me, I miss her. I miss her so bad that i sometimes just stare in one direction and imagine shes what im staring at. I want to be around her but i cant love her.

Mamrie was talking to Hannah and i regret telling her to put it on speaker.

"Sure..ok, whatever no big deal." Hannah was lieing. i could tell by her voice. God i miss her little lisp and soothing voice.

"You sure Hannah because if not then-"

"Its fine i guess. They can send it but im not coming. Not to their wedding. i want nothing to do with Grace and her love life or what not." I felt my heart break. Hearing those words hurt me. I started to cry. once Mamrie had heard what Hannah had said. She looked up at me in shock at what i had heard. i knew Mamrie knew that Hannah felt that way.

Mamrie probably didnt expect Hannah to say it.

"Grace she doesnt mean it shes just still broken hearted." I still have a reminder that i broke Hannahs heart every second of everyday. I will never forgive myself for being that stupid.

Mamrie ended the conversation with Hannah and then came from across the table to my side and hugged me

"Shh. its alright." those words reminded me of a day but i try not to remember because i know that it has to do with Hannah and i dont want to cry even more in public that i am now.