Chapter 11

~Hannah POV~

I turned of my phone to get away from the flood of texts and calls Grace had been doing. I was trying to get her off my mind. I decided to make a YouTube video telling viewers that i was in a car accident and how i moved to New York excluding the Grace parts in the video. When i was done i edited it and posted it one YouTube.

I had to turn on my phone and post something on my twitter ad instagram to tell people i posted a video. When i turned it on and posted everything i had gotten 30 missed calls from Grace and more than 100 texts. i listened to the voicemails that she left. In all 5 of then she just say how shes sorry and how she wants to talk and all.

Really i dont want to talk to her because if i do im just goign to go back to square 1 which is drunk me. And really i dont want to be that depressed me on the outside anymore. Later on in the night i got more texts from Grace but i didnt reply. I need to get a new number so she can stop bothering me. Cant she just get that i wanted to get away from her and Chester. I want nothing to do with her anymore.

I texted Mamrie that i might get a new number but she didnt answer back. Probably because either 1 shes drunk and cant find her phone or 2 Grace is still there or 3 both 1 and 2. I decided that i wanted to go to a bar. So i got dressed and headed out to the nearest bar. This was fun i had drinks i danced i made some friends.

Best desicion ive made for myself

~Grace POV~

I woke up on Mamries couch. I got up and my head started to spin. i need asprin! I got up and drank it with water and went to the bathroom. i sat on the toilet thinking about what happened yesterday. I took out my phone from my back pocket to see what time it was. It was 9 am and i got a couple of texts from Chester but no answer from Hannah. I go through all my social media and find out that Hannah posted a video. I wached it all i could see was that she was happy notlike the times ive seen her before.

She was genuienly happy. She was talking about her car crash and how she wanted to move New York but didnt metion what really happened in it. I texted Chester back saying that i stayed over at Mamries. He immedietley texted back saying

- Thank Godness i got so worried love you be back home soon! <3 <3<3

How could i not love someone that caring. Hannahs caring like that too. STOP GRACE!! i started to compare Chester to Hannah. Hannahs smile can light up a whole room and Chester smile says hey im a good guy. Hannah lips were so soft and gentle and felt like a perfect fit for mine. Chesters were rough but gentle. I tried to look in the mirror and say 'im in love with Hannah Hart.' but i couldnt all that came out was
"Grace you're an idiot."

i texted Hannah seeing if she would answer me this time even though i know she wouldnt.

~Mamrie POV~

I wake up on my floor with a headache i got asprin and drank it. i started to remember events last night. I didnt see Grace anywhere and her car was still here. I looked at my phone 10 am. i got a text from Hannah saying she might change her number because of Grace.

UGH Grace why cant she just marry Hannah. Shes obviously in love with Hannah and not Chester. She might have in the begining of the relationship. i decided to call Hannah seeing that Grace was no where to be seen. The phone rang a couple of times before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hannah!" i whispered Hannah so Grace couldnt hear where ever she was.

"Hey whats up?"

"Nothing just wanted to see how you were doing."

"im great better than befire of course. Really moving out here was the best desicion i have made for myself in a while."

"Thats great to hear but im in LA. Arent I your friend or have you found yourself other better friends in these 2 days you have been there." Hannah laughs.

"No, noone can replace the oh so great Mamrie from the Hart duo."

"So were the Hart duo now, what about the Holy Trinity?" I regret the words that came out my mouth. Hannah went silent before speaking again.

"There will always be a place in my heart for that. But right now...."

"i understand dont worry about it i shouldnt have said that."

"Ive made some friends which is good i guess. Still not better than you." i laugh.

"Just wait till the start hearing pun after pun after pun."

"I guess your right. Well i better get going my friend Katy is taking me somewhere."

"Ooooo Katy huh."

"Shes straight.I think. I swear if i fall for a straight girl again nobody will hear from me ever again." Hannah giggles a little.

"Well have fun you deserve to be happy."

"Is that Hannah?" Grace says walking into the livingroom. I look at her and i froze.

"Thanks Mamrie. Hey and i wanted to ask you something........Mamrie you there?" i was silent staring at Grace who i know knows that im on the phone with Hannah comes and trys to grab my phone.

"Yeah im here" i tryed to push Grace way but she kept on coming back. "Listen Hannah ill call y-"

"HANNAH PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!" Grace screams while i hold my arm to hold her back.

"Mamrie was that Grace?" Hannah said like she was on the verge of tears were Grace was crying.

"Umm yeah look Hannah you can ask me later ill just deal with Helbig. Dont over think everything Hannah." i hung up and pulled Grace into a hug.

"Let it all out Grace." i said we stayed like that for a while.