Chapter 19

*Sexual Content*

~Hannah POV~

She was gonna play a game then so was i. I waited a while after my move on the couch and we just started to talk about YouTube and #Nofilter. We were sitting on the couch i had one arm around her shoulder and her head reasting on my shoulder.

"Grace what do you want to do, generally speaking?" i ask trying to see if she asks me the question so i cn make my move.

"I dont really know, what about you?" there it was.

"I want to do what ive been waiting to do forever?" 

"And whats that?" she looks up at me. i lean closer to her ear.

"To take you in my room. And kiss you like youve never been kissed you. Touch you like youve never been touched before. Find every single spot that makes you go crazy. I wanna make you moan so loud. I want to make you scream my name. I wanna taste you. Make you so wet before i make love to you and most of all make you cum for me." i see Grace has her eyes closed and she swallowed hard. she took a sharp breath. 

I put my hand on her inner thigh and gently squeezed it. i started to sucking on her earlobe and i hear i small moan coming from her mouth. i kiss her passionalty and i start to push her lightly so shes layingon the couch. i kiss her down her neck and nibbling at her skin. She moans. i tug at the bottom of her shirt to ask permission to take it off. She nods. I took off her shirt and unclip her bra.

"I love you." i say between kissing her.

"i" deep breath "love you too"

i suck on her nipple and cup her other breast with my hand. i go up to be face to face with her and kiss her. she deepens the kiss by asking entrance with her tongue. i allow it and i kiss her jaw line and suck on her pressure point which made her moan loud. i go back to her breast nad suck  on the hard nipple and gently bit it. I kiss down her body till i reach her pants. 

i stoped.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" i ask

"Yes please." she says ut of breath. i take her and let her wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We kissed not breaking it once as we made our way to the bedroom. I close the door behind me and push her back against the wall. Still clinged on to me i start to grind on her. She moans loudly into my mouth.I  walk over to the bed pushing her on it and kissing her all the way down to her pants. i pull her pants off leaving her soaked underwear on. i kiss the inside of herthigh 

"stop teasing hannah!" I ignore her.

"I told you id want you to be so wet baby. I want you to cum so hard for me."  i kiss her as my hands roam around her body. Shes grabs one of my hands and trys to move it downward

"Eagar beaver i see." 

"Hannah please." i listen to her this time and kiss down her body and pull her underwear off. i rub her clit.

"Youre so wet!" i say to her. 

i put a finger in her and hear her moan. I slowly go in and out increasing my speed and adding a second finger. Grace moans so loud. i slowed down and started to suck on her clit. 

"Hannah" deep breath "Please" deep breath "Faster please." i do as she says and go as fast as i can i curl my fingers upward.

"HANNNAH!!!!" she cums. kiss up ward to her face. i lick my fingers.

"You taste good." i say. 

"That was amazing!" she says catching her breath. 

"Now its my turn." she says.