Chapter 10

~Grace POV~

I woke up at 10 am still sleepy on a saturday. The first thing i start thinking about is Hannah. How can she do this to me. Filling my thoughts of her. UGH its all confusing. I needed to apoligize to her today. I brushed my teeth put on close and drove to her house. I knocked on the door and a strange woman answered the door. 

"Hello?" she said.

"Hi, umm...im looking for Hannah Hart is she here?" I said confused as to why this woman infront of me was in Hannahs house.

"I think you might have the wrong house. Or you might be talking about the person that moved out of the house a coulple of days ago. We just moved in yesterday."

"Ok....thank you." i said walking back to my car taking in all the information that was given to me just now. Hannah moved? Where? I called Mamrie to see if she knew.

"Mamrie?"

"Hey Grace whats up?" she said a bit concerened by the tone of her voice.

"Im at Hannahs and...did you know that she moved?" She was silent for a minute or so before speaking again.

"Grace...i think it would be better if i tell you this face to face." my head was spinning with all that was going on. I was so confused.

"ok ill be there in 5." I said hanging up and rushing to Mamries. When i got there i walked throught the door not bothering to knock. i went into the living room and she was on the phone. she said bye and then looked at me.

"Mamrie whats going on?" i say desperatley needing to get answers. i sat next to her on the couch.

"I should be the one asking you that Grace." 

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Grace, Hannah told me that you came to her house 3 days ago and kissed her then said you were still marrying Chester. You broke the girls damn heart more than it was. Whats going on Grace?" i was speechless knowing that Mamrie knew about her kissing Hannah.

"I...I..i think i love Hannah but i cant love her."

"Why cant you?"

"Because im marrying Chester. i want to have a normal life married to a great guy. I have to love Chester not Hannah." i say with tears building in my eyes.

"Grace...why dont you let yourself fall in love with who ever you want instead of forcing yourself into love. Youre gonna make yourself misreble if you force yourself into something you dont want to do." 

"I know but...i want to be normal." she laughs alittle.

"Helbig your not normal in anyway shape or form what makes you want to be normal now." i laugh a little but shrugged my shoulders. 

"Wheres Hannah" i asked after a moment of silence. That was the question flowing through my mind. Mamrie looked away from me. She got up and into her kitchen.

"Mamrie wheres Hannah?" i ask getting more concerned. i got up and followed her to the kitchen. She had 2 glasses and was filling it with wine.

"i think you night want this before i tell you." she said handing me the glass of wine.

"Where is she?"

"Grace you have to understand that after you left Hannahs house the other day am that really broke her heart and she can act out th-"

"Where's Hannah?" I ask one more time very slowly.

"Wait I'm not sure that Hannah wants me to tell you....let me call her." Why wouldn't she want me to know? Mamrie grabs her phone and calls Hannah.

I could only hear Mamries side of the conversation all see said was.

'Hey how are you?'

'Grace asked about you' 

'She wants to know where you are should i tell her?'

'Okay take care call me later. bye'

She hangs up and looks up at me. 

"Where did she go?" i ask once more.

"She...She moved to New York ." My heart broke a little when i heard that sentence.

"Why? What? When?" i said getting sad a and frustrated with all these questions running through my head.

"Grace she moved to get away from you and Chester. She left yesterday." This is all my fault that Hannah left LA. Mamrie stared at me and like reading my mind she said.

"Grace she said its ot your fault at all its nobodys but hers. She said that she was the one that made the mistake in falling in love with you. Its not your fault Grace." I stared blankly not feeling anything but sadness that i caused this. Even if she said it wasnt my fault i know it is.

Mamrie got a bottle of vodka out and handed it to me i took a couple of swings at it and just went to sit on the couch. I looked at my phone arguing to myself wether or not i should call Hannah or not. Fuk thinking im doing what ever the hell i want.

I called and called. On the 30th call i gave up they all ended in voicemail. i left 5 voicemails and more than 100 texts. Mamrie looked at me from the doorway that connected her kitchen and livingroom with a sad face.

"What?" i ask her very suttle but ended with a little hint of angry.

"oh nothing i was just seeing how you are reacting to this. You seem very relaxed on the outside besides the calling for like 30 times straight and texted about a million times but on the inside you seem sad. I can see right through you Grace, im your best friend you can lie to to me."

"Im not lieing." i say gettting confused even more.

"Of course your not. Not to me of course just everyone else."

"What are you talking about Mamrie?" i ask getting a little bit annoyed.

"Im saying is that your lieing to yourself and everybody but me about how your really feelings. Yes you told me how you felt about Hannah but really you have to stop lieing to yourself abut Chester."

"Mamrie i love Chester."

"But do you love Hannah?"

"Yes of course i do shes my best friend."

"I mean more than that."

"Yes i guess, but i love Chester more."

"Ok whatever you say Helbig. Just remember when you stop lieing to yourself about how you really feel dont make yourself feel small. I see the way you look at Hannah even before today. Its not the same look you give Chester. With Hannah you have a twinkle in your eyes with Chester i dont see that." i sat ther estaring into space thinking of what shes saying.

"And you know what Grace, I ship Hartbig way more than Grester but if Gresters what you want ill try to hide my dissappointment." She left the livingroom for a while leaving me to my thoughts. 

"So what do you wanna do?" she said like that whole conversation didnt happen. We spent the whole night laughing drinking but it fet empty without a thirdperson there. I know Mamrie felt the same way.