30

*・。゚ੲੳ ⠜⡠ ∗ ♡ ∗ 𓂂 ๋ .

"To be honest y/n...I have feelings for him" she said, leaning back while watching my reaction carefully.

I gasped lowly as I couldn't believe the firm, sudden words that were coming out of her mouth.

Haven't I noticed? Since when?

I asked myself mentally instead of the girl herself.

"W-What really?" I said while nervously chuckling. I gave her a fake smiled while doing so.

She nodded at my previous question. "W-well that just makes everything m-more easier right?" I gave her a reassuring smile and she slowly nodded feeling uncomfortable.

"Wait—Are you sure you want to do this though? I thought you had like strong feelings for him? I don't want to get in between anything or--" she said as she grabbing my hands in hers but I interrupted her before she could finish her words.

"Ju, I'm choosing Seojun. This mean I have to permanently forget about my feelings for him" I let those words out making Jugyeong slightly drop her jaw in disbelief.

"Are you sure?"

"I think I'm sure"

( day that y/n's parents come back )

Next day - Wednesday

We woke up and almost immediately got ready for the day. I told her that I was expecting my parents and my sister to arrive today and she agreed to help me clean up the place a bit before they arrived.

We woke up a bit early to start early, so that way we could have more time to ourselves.

The cleaning finally began; mopping and swiping around. We washed the clothes and the dirty dishes in the sink and also folded clothes and fixed little details around the house.

At the end Jugyeong and I were extremely tired but were overall satisfied with the results of our hard work.

"Okay, thats enough I think" I said as we threw ourselves in the couch, exhausted from all of the cleaning. "The place looks really good at least" she said and I nodded in agreement.

She paused for a minute and turned to look at me. "Hey, I kinda feel really guilty y/n, I need to tell you something" she said and I turned to her, afraid of whatever she was going to say next.

"What's wrong?"

"I've been talking to Suho already. We are close friends, we just don't interact at school. We met in a library, remember where you saw me one time" she said making me recall something.

I remembered the day I was riding the bike with Seojun and I saw them together. This meant that they knew each other before I knew him. Meaning I got in between them.

"Omg I'm so sorry Ju, I didn't know— I'm such a bad friend I-" she interrupted me by jokingly slapping my arm kind of harshly. I frowned at her actions.

"I didn't like him back then dumbo, I have just started to like him, so I feel good about these news— I just want to make sure you get over him before I do something because then I'm going to feel very guilty" she said and I nodded understanding the point she was trying to make. "Alright, I will try" I said.

Just as I finished my sentence the door swung open revealing my sister, then my mom and then my dad. I ran to them happily.

"GUYS! It's so great to see you again!" I said as I gave each of them a tight hug. My mom chuckled at my behavior and so did my sister. She patter my head.

"We missed you too sweetie! How is everything, school?" Mom said stroking my hair. "It's all good, oh by the way Jugyeong is here! I believe this is your first time meeting?" She nodded, I
headed towards the living room area.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Park, I'm Lim Jugyeong" she said bowing her head down to my parents.

"No need to be so formal darling, y/n talks about you guys all the time. We will consider you like another daughter" My mom said, bringing Jugyeong into a hug. She genuinely smiled and shortly after, they broke the hug.

I made conversation with my dad and my sister and properly introduced them to Jugyeong. My dad shared some of his dad jokes which brightened the room a lot and made Jugyeong feel more comfortable and at home.

I looked around and smiled at myself as things were finally falling into place and I felt happy as my family was back once again.

"Okay guys, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the trip and came back safe. We are going upstairs in my room now. I also made you guys some food!" I said quickly heading to the kitchen, showing them the meal we had prepared.

"Thank you honey, if anything we will call you" dad said and I nodded making my way upstairs to my room, Ju following behind.

We went inside the room and I closed the door behind us after Jugyeong. She sighed in relief and plopped herself in the bed, showing tiredness.

"Your parents are so nice" she said almost as a whisper. I chuckled at her reaction and made my way to the bed.

We began to talk about random things when suddenly the door slowly opened with a few knock following behind. It was my sister.

"Hey girls, do you mind if I hang out here for a bit with you guys?" Jiwoo said as
she stood by the door frame. I chuckled and nodded in approval of her offer.

"Yay, this gives me flashbacks to when I was your age" She said and we both giggled at her silliness. "So what's up?"

We talked for quite a while and I told her everything that had been happening with Suho and Seojun. I also told her about my recent 'crush' for them at the same time, our encounters and the fact that I have tasted both of their lips.

I didn't feel awkward talking about all of this since I was pretty close to my sister and she would usually be the person I'd tell everything to.

"From what I'm hearing, you had fun without us here hm?" Jiwoo said making both of us laugh.

"Yea— but on serious note it's pretty fucked up. I told Jugyeong I was going to stay with Seojun already.." I said as I hid myself with a pillow.

I honestly didn't want to go in depths of this topic here with Jugyeong because I still felt uneasy about this but I couldn't get in her way.

"In my opinion, that Suho guy, sounds to 'good' to be true, he is either a robot, or he is playing you" she said while looking at Jugyeong who was laughing.

"And that Seojun dude sounds like a pick me boy" she said as she rolled her eyes and stood up. "Who in the world says 'i won't go after you' but then proceeds to say'won't give up just yet'" she said attempting to imitate Seojun's voice as she has never met him in the first place.

"I mean yeah— you're right" I said pouting while my sister laughed at herself.

"Why are you laughing? I said raising an eyebrow.

"Have you ever thought of dating a girl?"