"So let's sit down first" y/n suggested and they all headed to the living area.

Sua's house wasn't lit, everything was dark as the girls were waiting in her room so the only lit room was Sua's. Her parents were most likely sleeping at that time.

"So he took me to the beach for a picnic and we watched the sun set together" y/n said as the girls started squealing except Sujin. She wore a fake smile on her face so the others wouldn't ask her questions.

"Then we walked on the sand and he sang me a song that he wrote about me" y/n continued as her friends squealed once again.

"...and he asked me to be his girlfriend" she finally said and her friends gasped loudly. Sua shaking Sujin from the excitement.

"W-What did you a-answer!?" Sujin leaned forward in shock. Both sua and Jugyeong copied since they thought Sujin was feeling the same as them, they didn't think anything of it.

"We're dating now!"

Sujin leaned back. Her eyes leaving y/n's as she saw her smiling happily while telling what happened. Sujin felt herself give up completely.

She felt tears start to form in her eyes as she looked blankly at clearly nothing.

"OH MY GOD!" Sua yelled along with Jugyeong who quickly hugged her friend.

"Hah, The news are making me need to go to the bathroom. I-I'll be back" Sujin spoke with a fake smile on her lips.

Clueless, her friends chuckled and nodded while watching her run away .

Sujin entered the bathroom and locked her  door quickly falling to the ground and letting the tears escape her eyes.

I d-don't want to be selfish but why does it hurt so much..?

She thought after sighing deeply, letting more tears spill until she completely ran out of them.

I'll let you be happy because I know that would make me happy.

Time skip—

Jugyeong's p.o.v

The girls and I celebrated the rest of the day. Later at night, Sujin and I decided to go for a walk.

"Hey, can I tell you a secret?" Sujin spoke as we headed to the convenience store that was about 5 minutes away.

"Yea what's up?" I said, cuddling into my coat since the night was unusually cold.

"Suho found out I like y/n..." I widened my eyes and stopped my tracks. "Y-You like y/n?!" I repeated. She nodded unsure, and I covered my mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! We must've hurt your feeling even more by reacting like tha—" she quickly interrupted me.

"It's okay. Don't mention it. She's happy and I'm happy for her, I'm glad that she finally got with him and I know they are meant for each other" She smiled and I could tell she was genuinely happy for her. I smiled once again and we continued walking.

Next day

I laughed happily with y/n as we talked about how Seojun treated her this morning.