FORTY ONE

"Okay Mr Lee this is your new office" A young worker tells him. It had been a week since the results came out, giving Minho a week to finally accept the decision to become the head of the building.

It was weird, more people knew him and more people looked at him with fear. He wasn't to keen on being there and missed working with Ms Cho. Even if she was a bully to him.

"When was my assistant suppose to be here?" Minho asks the young worker who looks down at the papers in their hands.

"They should be here in a few minutes. They were gathering your schedule last time I saw them so don't worry. Take a seat in your office for now" the tell him as he nods and follows their words.

His new office was much nicer.

"Im here sir" a voice tells him, turning back to the doorway he sees a blonde in a dark blue suit. An iPad in one hand and some papers in the other. "Surprise?" Jisung asks lightly as he smiles at his boyfriend who rushes over and hugs him.

"Why didnt you tell me?" Minho asks him.

"Well at first I didn't know it was going to be you working here or if I'd even get the job. But I did, me and Chan decided it would be better to surprise you" Jisung laughs as the two move over to Minho's desk.

"Now you have to deal with me all day here too, think you can handle me?" Minho asks the younger who taps his chin as if he was thinking.

"I don't know, I've heard Mr Lee can be very scary and frightening. But I've also heard he's very handsome, my boyfriend would be worried if he knew what a handsome man I had to work with" Jisung tells him taking a seat on Minho's lap.

"We better not tell your boyfriend than" Minho tells him playing along as he presses small kisses down Jisungs neck.

"Should we do a Changbin and Felix?" Minho asks him.

"Very funny Hyung, now come on. You have a busy day" Jisung tells him getting up from his lap and handing him his papers.

"Okay than my pretty little assistant. I guess I should listen to you" Minho tells him looking down at the papers.

"If you behave, I might reward you tonight" Jisung tells him, sending a wink in his direction.

"Ew such PDA, Mr Lee I'm borrowing Jisung at lunch time. Just wanted to warn you prior" Byul tells him, barging into Minho's new office.

"We can't ever get rid of you can we?" Minho mutters under his breath.

"Nope, I'm here to stay" Byul tells him.

"Hyung your phone is ringing" Jisung tells Minho who quickly answers it.

"Minnie where are you now?" Minho asks his friend.

"I'm about to leave, Australia is my first destination and than I'm going to New Zealand. I'm just ringing to check in on your surprise" Seungmin tells him.

"He got it" Jisung tells him, taking the phone from Minho. "Safe travels Seungmin" Jisung tells him.

"Thanks Jisung, okay I better go now. I'm struggling placing my stupid luggage on top— oh thank you" Seungmin thanks the tall stranger who helps lift his carryon up into the space above their seats. Seungmin looks over the person, finding him oddly familiar.

"I better go bye" he hangs up on the two and takes a seat.

"First time going to Australia?" The stranger asks as he takes his seat besides Seungmin. Nodding his head he places his phone into his bag.

"What about you, first time?" He asks the stranger.

"Nope, But I love the country to much to not keep visiting. A bit of an Aussie boo myself" he admits to Seungmin making him laugh.

"Oh yeah, I have a few friends who are from Australia. I'm heard it's a really pretty place and we'll I wanted to see for myself" Seungmin tells him.

"Oh I should introduce myself, Hwang Hyunjin and you are?" Hyunjin asks the puppy like boy beside him.

"Kim Seungmin, you are very pretty" he admits.

"Oh thank you Seungmin.  Your very pretty yourself" Hyunjin tells him making him blush slightly. "If you need someone to show you around or have a couple of drinks with in Australia call me" Hyunjin tells him writing down his phone number and giving it to the other.

"Thank you, I might just take up that offer" Seungmin tells him.

Maybe this was the right choice after all, Seungmin feels happy with his decision. Meeting the stranger just boosted his confidence and motivation. Even if he doesn't find love on his journey, he might just find some good friends.

The End

A/N: yes crappy ending I know but I wanted it to be cute but also leave some of it to your imagination. I kept hinting at Seungmin finding someone and that someone being Hyunjin. I think the two can help each other in this story.

I hope you enjoyed reading, also I wrote a chapter for that Minsung hybrid cat story from like half an hour ago so yeah...

Okay bye bye