SEVENTEEN

"You two kissed!" Seungmin shrieked, his hand slamming the door open startling the sleeping man. "You and Han Jisung?! The man you've been obsessed with for the last fucking couple of weeks?! You two kissed and didn't even think to tell me? Your best friend? You're soulmate? Your mortal nemesis? I am offended, appalled, but most importantly I want details, who made the first move? I NEED TO KNOW!!" Seungmin asks jumping onto his friends bed.

"Seungmin you need to stop breaking into my home" Minho mumbles quietly, slowly sitting up as he glares at the man. His blankets a mess and half of them having fallen onto the floor has the younger holds no care to being in his dirty day clothes and in Minhos bed. For someone who whines about not being paid to care about my love life he sure does hold himself important in it Minho thought bitterly but of course with the tiniest bit of affection he could muster.

"Don't change the subject! I always thought Jisung was a bottom, he just gives off such a sweet innocent vibe, boy next door even. First love kinda beat, you know" no Minho does not know.  But his lack of answering just let the younger continue his rant. "Yet with you he seems to be the top, your charming knight, one true love, the boss in the bed. Beast in the she—" seungmin mumbles, a finger placed on his chin as he thinks but Minho stops him quickly with a hand to his mouth. Promptly cutting him off before he had to hear any more of his devious thoughts that were far from pure.

"Why do you want to know whose the bottom or top? We literally kissed that doesn't mean we're going to sleep together AND if we did what makes you think I would tell you" Minho groans shaking his head. "You said you didn't get paid enough for this hmm?" He remarks making Seungmin shrug.

"So your the bottom?" Seungmin declares as if everything Minho said somehow pointed them to that explanation.  Sighing Minho just glares at the younger, knowing he probably still has sleep crusted eyes, messy hair and bad morning breath.

"Shut up seungmin, we just kissed. Besides we haven't even decided on what label we are using or if we will even date, he's still my employee" Minho states.

"You guys made out yet you didn't decide to ask the simple question of ARE WE DATING?" Seungmin asks shocked, face fallen as if in complete disbelief of what he just heard which had Minhos face reddening quick. "Hyung your obviously in love with the guy, you better make a move on him before he finds someone else. Probably a prettier bottom" seungmin teases, the older smacking him over the head to try and shut him up but the younger continues to grin deviously at his boss.

"Seungmin" Minho warns, his warning only making the younger raise an eyebrow knowing Minho wouldn't actually do anything no matter what Seungmin said. "Fine I'll ask him about it Monday, but for now let me sleep, i can still feel the alcohol in my bones for some reason. This month will have to be a heavy detox or I don't know" Minho grumbles, laying back down onto his soft mattress as he sighs.

"Oh you can't go to sleep now" Seungmin starts as if just remembering something, Minho half listens to him, not bothering to open his eyes as he hums for Seungmin to continue whatever he had planned to say. "Saeryon found out who the mole was the night of the dinner, it was surprisingly Jiwon" seungmin remarks as if it was completely an unserious topic that didn't fully interest him in the slightest. The statement though made the older sit up again in shock, already growing tense as his mouth parted as of now the one in disbelief. . "Well actually it wasn't that surprising, the guy was useless" seungmin says shrugging his shoulders.

"Why didn't you start the conversation with that?" Minho asks, hurring out of bed and rushing to get changed, nearly toppling over his half sleep legs as he ran, hearing the younger in the background laugh at his fiasco.

"I was more interested in your Minsung moment than some intern who literally had no effect on my life, all they really did was make coffee and copy paper work" Seungmin tells him, getting up from the bed to turn his back to the shy man behind him.