THIRTY EIGHT

"Double date?" Minho asks hesitantly, the two lovers were quietly walking before Jisung sprung the offer onto the older. Nervously waiting his answer, Jisung fiddled with them hem of his shirt.

"You don't wanna?" Jisung asks quietly.

"Of course I do! I was just wondering who we would do a double date with. I don't have that many friends" Minho admits shyly as he scratches the nape of his neck in embarrassment.

"Felix wanted to do it with us. His boyfriend and him are getting serious and he wanted to properly introduce him to me and since we are serious I wanted you to be there with me" Jisung states.

Minho couldn't help but feel proud. His heart fluttering with the sweet words and care from the blonde. Truthfully they weren't exactly serious serious. But the two adored one another and their plans of being together wasn't going to change anytime soon if they could help it.

"I'd love to" Minho tells the younger, ruffling his hair softly.

-

"It's good to see you again Sung" Changbin greeted. Hugging the younger tightly in his arms as Minho watched cautiously. He trusted Jisung, but he didn't know this man enough to trust him groping up his boyfriend.

The two separated as Changbin turned to the taller male. Giving a small smile and holding out his hand. Taking his hand in his the two shook hands. Both doing it a bit stronger than needed and Minho breaking loose when he realised the short man had quite a grip.

"I thought you two haven't met?" Minho asks the two.

"Oh well not really. We go to the same gym though so we've seen each other around" Changbin stated as the four took a seat at the restaurant table. The waiter waiting to come over and take their order.

His words hurt Minho, yet again reminding him of his chubby thighs and new found hobby of eating he felt himself shrink back in his seat. He may feel comfortable around Jisung but that didn't exactly mean he was comfortable with other men who were much buffer and manlier than him.

"See anything you like Hyung?" Jisung asks the older softly after seeing him in deep thought staring down at the menu.

"I—I don't know. Maybe a salad?" He responds softly. Unsure of himself.

"Come on baby, Felix is shouting us dinner. This is the time to eat as much good food as we can" Jisung told him. His hand reaching to caress the olders clothed thigh. The touch sending shivers down his spine. His face going slightly red.

"O—Okay" he agrees.

"Since Felix is shouting I think I might get the T-bone steak and chips and the pork hot pot" Changbin teases the younger who hits him. "Im just joking baby. I'll get whatever you want" he laughs, pressing a kiss to his temple.

"While the two of you order me and Minho are going to have a talk" Changbin states suddenly as he watches the waiter make their way to the table. The three boys surprised at his words but never less Minho agrees and follows the shorter out.

As the two leave the restaurant and stand on the streets curve Changbin takes out a cigarette and lights it. "Sorry I needed one, want one?" He asks the taller who shakes his head.

"Smoking isn't my thing. What did you want to talk about?" Minho asks the shorter who puffs lightly at the cigarette. The sight of a arm tattoo catching is eye under the shorter suit.

He has tattoos, that's so cool.

"Are you serious about Jisung?" Changbin asks suddenly. Snapping Minho out of his thoughts of the other. Confused he nods his head.

"Of course. I don't date people I don't intend to marry. I'm sorry but why are you asking?" Minho asks. His guard going up to his odd question.

"Jisung is a sweet guy. We don't talk much but when we do its typically about you" Changbin tells him.

"Huh?"

"Jisung admitted to me one day that he liked you. Must have been before you two are dating but he looked stressed. We aren't close but Felix tells me a lot about Jisung. They are like twins and since I plan to propose to Felix soon that means Jisung is basically my brother in law" changbin trails off a bit before shaking his head.

"Felix told me he's been hurt before. Not just regular breakup and small tears but serious heart break and he really likes you. You seem sweet but if you hurt him in anyway. Both me and Felix will be after your ass" changbin finishes his longs peach. His intimidating gaze dropping back to his smile as he gives the taller a pat on the back.

"The two are probably waiting. Let's go back" he tells him. Dropping his cigarette and tapping it out.

Minho felt nervous, yet his slight off feelings for the guy disappeared into gratitude. He was genuinely happy Jisung had people to protect him, even if they threatened Minho.

A/N: small insight into Changlix relationship. Sorry I haven't been updating I've been struggling mentally but any who. Hehe bye