TWENTY FIVE

Jisung could feel how Minho stiffened in his hold, worried he might be moving to fast he lifted his touch off the olders body immediately to check if everything was okay. "If it's too much you don't feel nervous to say no" Jisung told him making Minho nod reassuringly.

"No I want this I'm... I'm just shy" he admitted to Jisung. Slowly the younger let his hands touch the olders member, feeling him twitch in his cold hands. Slowly Jisung gave him soft and gentle strokes so he could listen to see if Minho was still okay and how he was reacting to the touches.

After awhile of no complaints and heavy breathing Jisung daringly pressed his tongue across the olders slit, hearing a soft whimper from the older. Twirling his tongue, Jisung took Minho into his mouth, gagging softly as he felt Minho rock his hips up.

Minho wasn't small, and Jisung was struggling fitting him all into his mouth. Humming he kept going down Minho's member until he hit the back of Jisungs throat, his eyes tearing up as he gagged again and pulled up. It had been awhile since he's done this, and honestly he had never been all that great but hearing the soft whimpers and moans leaving Minho's mouth as Jisung bobbed his head gave him confidence to continue.

Moving faster he moved a hand under the olders shirt, his fingers touching the olders hardened nipples as he squeezed them harshly. Minho thrusted up harder into the youngers mouth, his eyes closed tightly as he struggled to contain himself from thrusting harder.

Jisung sucked faster, his own pants starting to feel tight as he bobbed his head. Minho's dick hitting the back of his throat harshly as Minho couldn't hold himself back, it all felt to good, the way Jisungs mouth felt around his dick.

Feeling the older twitch he was caught off guard when Minho's hand grabbed a fist full of the youngers hair, pulling him up and down at a space better fitted for himself as the moans leaving his lips got higher and higher that it had Jisung light headed. He choked slightly again as he was caught off guard but took it as Minho controlled his speed, it becoming apparent the older was trying his best not to get to harsh as he fucked into Jisungs mouth as he neared.

"You feel so good Hannie, so so good" Minho whispered to the younger, feeling a small moan escape the youngers lips as Jisung felt himself twitch. Something about the pet names Minho gave him doing wonders as he pleasures his boyfriend.

Thrusting up again a bit harsher, Minho came into Jisungs mouth with little to no warning. The older couldn't resist continuing to rock his hips slightly as he rode out his high, Jisung doing his best to not choke again.

Jisung swallowed, the taste of cum wasn't pleasant but he felt good having made Minho feel good so he waved it off. His throat sore and his eyes teary as he felt Minho loosen the grip on his hair. Taking his mouth off the olders dick he licked up the tiny bits of cum that had made its way out of the youngers mouth before he was happy with the result.

Pulling up Minhos pants, Jisung brought his head out from under the covers and took a deep breath as he smiled up at the exhausted man in front of him. Minho saw the younger face and couldn't help but worry that he might've been to rough as he brought his hand up to wipe at Jisungs teary eyes. "I didn't get to carried away did i?" Minho asks him as Jisung shakes his head with a gentle smile.

"No hyung, did I do good?" Jisung asks the older. Laying down on top of him as he relaxes.

"You have absolutely no idea how good that felt. I don't know how to even explain just how good you were... did you uh... are you comfortable with me helping you?" Minho starts his question unsurely. "You can so no if that's not what you want though" Minho reminded him quickly.

"I'm okay, you're tired and you'll need your sleep" Jisung softly told the older. Kissing his forehead as Minho nodded since he couldn't exactly argue that as his very eyes started drooping closed as he drifted into a peaceful sleep. Jisung following after as he cuddled close to Minho, feeling so close to the older and so undeniably happy.

Their peaceful sleep however didn't seem to want to last as Jisung felt himself grow irritated at his hardened length and how it felt against his pants. Not wanting to wake Minho up the younger felt himself rock his hips on the olders thighs. Biting down harshly into his hips he pushed against the olders thighs a bit more harshly. Trying desperately not too wake the older up as he closed his eyes.

Dropping his head onto the olders chest he continued his movements, hearing as the older left small sounds himself after Jisungs knee kept rocking up into his crotch accidentally. His pace was uneven and messy, drool leaving his lips as he tried hard to keep quiet.

Yet after feeling the older rock up his thigh Jisung let out a soft moan. His eyes opening to see Minho looking up at him. "Sorry Min. I-I just wanted- ngh" Jisung was cut off with another bounce of the olders thigh. Making Jisungs hips rock harder as he let out sinful whines.

"Don't be sorry, keep going baby" Minho whispered, his hands grabbing the youngers hips as he helped him to move. Jisung felt his face scrunch up as Minho helped him, his hands tightly pressing into the olders skin as he rode the olders thigh.

"Fuck I'm— I'm close Hyung" Jisung admitted quietly to the older who nodded with a tired smile.

"Come for Hyung baby" he whispered. Those words alone pushed Jisung over. His pants getting dirty as he fell against the olders body once more. "You did so well, so lovely" Minho praised the smaller as the slowly drifted off to sleep once more. Holding onto one another.

A/N: I hope this was okay, I'm not that good at writing smut lmao.