FOURTEEN

"Hyung Careful!" The younger shouted, quickly wrapping his arms around the stumbling male who let out a few soft and heartfelt giggles. Everyone had started heading home, the dinner now ended and Jisung was stuck with Seungmin trying to take care of their drunk boss.

"I thought he had a high alcohol tolerance?" Jisung says worried as seungmin stifles a laugh, he felt bad for Jisung but it was utterly hilarious. High alcohol tolerance... sure.

He truly didn't think Minho would get drunk, yet Saeryon kept offering Jisung drinks and he wouldn't take no for an answer, which pissed almost everyone at their table off. Minho had to take each and everyone one of them, well he didn't have to but he wanted to. The dark haired male wanted the intern to feel comfortable which Jisung did but now Minho could barely even walk let alone get himself safely home.

"He actually has a poor tolerance" seungmin laughs, grabbing Minhos free arm to wrap over his shoulder as he decided to pity the two and help them. The two struggled getting the older to his car, but of course he couldn't drive so instead Seungmin found himself remembering the choking incident. Minho was going to pay.

"Jisung do you have a license?" Seungmin asks gently, softly, oh so curiously. Closing the passengers door after strapping in their unconscious boss and leaving him to sleep.

"I do, I can take him home if you want?" Jisung asks hesitantly as Seungmin gives him a grateful smile. He had used the excuse of having to be somewhere and Jisung let him go, not knowing if he was being honest or if he just didn't want to deal with their drunk boss but he didn't think it was really his right to know either. Seungmin truly had the second but he wasn't going to tell Han that, instead he would leave the two to get closer, revenge for making him choke.

Another push in their favour, truly, Seungmin was too nice. He's a saint, a Good Samaritan, an angel— okay maybe he was a bit delusional but oh well. That's a problem for a different day and age... and person.

The drive to Minhos house was quiet, besides the little snores of his boss seated besides him. Jisung was thankful his boss had helped him out, he was utterly glad he wasn't in his shoes being taken care of when he was drunk. Pulling up to the garage, the brunette gets out and heads to Minhos side.

Only now the daunting realisation it was just him left to carry Minho. Damnit Seungmin.

"Hyung, wake up" the intern told the other, shaking him lightly as the older stirred. He eyes half open and a pout resting on his lips as if he wasn't completely drunk.  It would've been cute and Jisung would've taken the chance to stare at him but now was not the time. "Let's get you to bed" Jisung tells him as the older nods slowly.

To say jisung struggled was an understatement, since Minho was now conscious... well slightly conscious he helped keep a bit of his weight up, but Jisung was mainly left to hold him up. Hoping gravity wouldn't win before he made it to the olders bedroom he moved as quickly as he could while trying to be careful.

After a short time of getting slightly lost and opening doors to the wrong room, the blonde soon found Minhos rooms, or so he hopes. Be wasn't entirely sure, for all he knows it was a guest room. The house was fancy so it was hard to navigate just where he was and he was not going to keep looking. A bed was a bed and Jisung was content with this one.

"Okay, here you go" Jisung said, slowly letting Minho fall onto his bed as the younger tried to shift him up comfortably. Removing his shoes and coat so he wouldn't feel to uncomfortable when he woke up.

"Don't go" the older whispered, his hands gripping the youngers shirt as Jisung went to leave. "Sung don't go" he whispers again, his eyes opening slowly with tears filling them. Jisung was confused, had he made his boss cry? This whole night was confusing but still, he moved forward, indebted to his boss so of course he couldn't just leave him alone.

Not when he was so clearly... upset.

"I— Hyung I have to go home now" Jisung tried to tell him sweetly, trying to remove his iron hold on his shirt. Before he could actually remove his hands from his shirt, Minho tugged his hand forward. Pulling Jisung straight onto him, almost flattening his boss into the mattress. The older said nothing but wrapped his arms around him, as if securing him to stay and not leave him alone.

Like a koala, adorable~ Trying his hardest to not get swept into his deluded thoughts of his adorable, but very much taken boss.

"Hyung?" Jisung asks. His face burning red as he tries to lift himself up from his bosses bed. The older refused to let him go, instead snuggling his head into the blondes neck, smelling his sweet cologne. The feeling of having his nose pressing against his sensitive neck almost had Jisung allowing Minho to keep him.

"I like you sungie" he whispers, his warm breath sending goosebumps over the youngers skin. The youngers thoughts seemed to go into a frenzy. A cloud of confusion, hope, happiness, confusion once more since where the hell did Seungmin fit into this.

"I—I thought you liked seungmin?" Jisung asks nervous. He was genuinely confused on the twos relationship. They were close and acted almost like a married couple yet seungmin didn't even want to take him home. He didn't understand it but he didn't see it as his life mission to. It wasn't his business but after all this time...

"No silly, we're just friends" Minho laughs. Jisung had simply been reading too into their dynamic. The brunette let out an embarrassed 'oh', oddly relieved that his boss was single... to his knowledge so far. He was so close to crying at the fact this whole time he truly wasn't reading much wrong... obviously besides Minho and Seungmins relationship that is. "I hope you felt comfortable tonight" he asked shyly, looking up into the others dark eyes. If anything, Jisung thought he might have just died. His heart stopped beating for a minute as he stared closely at Minhos face. His heart thumping in his chest.

The olders eyes were half opened, his mouth slightly parted and lips almost swollen from how much he had drunk. Jisung was in awe of the man beneath him, his usual cold exterior long gone. However Minhos face was red from the alcohol, Jisungs was red because of Minho.

He's so beautiful, I'm going to die.

"I felt very comfortable, but you didn't have to get drunk because of me" Jisung says, his stomach swarming with guilt.

"I chose to, I'm fine aren't I?" Minho asks laughing lightly as Jisung gives him a soft smile. "You're so cute Sungie" he whispers to the boy, yet again placing his head in the crook of the youngers neck. This time however he wasn't taking in the sweet smell jisung, actually the drunk man didn't know what he was doing.

So he bit him, hard.