SEVEN

"Just hand it to him and thank him, easy peesy, it's totally not like he didn't make you're heart flutter with a simple polite note" Jisung tried to convince himself but ended up scrutinising himself instead. The young intern stood nervously in the elevator, his feet nervously tapping the ground in an attempt to help appease his nerves as he made his way up to the fifth floor. The building they worked in was quite large and extremely prestigious looking, but so were many others in the area.

It was owned by a man that was well known throughout South Korea, Mr Shin. His two children also quite famous, one a successful model that had recently been at a runway in Paris and the other an actor who had starred in many well known shows and starred in a recent movie as the main lead.

Yet despite all those nice things Mr Shin himself didn't come to this building much though, it was just one of the very many he owned. Hearing a bing Jisung looks up noticing he was only on the fourth floor. The more time he spent thinking the more he got anxious, his mind did that to him because at the end of the day he was only human.

"-and than he cut off all my credit cards saying I was useless. Oh, sorry" the man spoke, tilting his phone away as he bowed apologetically to Jisung who gave him a small smile, the young boy was no eavesdropper... but he knew this man very well. The man continued to talk on his phone as the elevator doors closed, Jisungs eyes glancing him up and down curiously as he unintentionally held the jacket tighter.

Holy shit he's better looking in real life, biting his lower lip Jisung waited nervously for the doors to open again, and when they did he spared no second to wait. Holding his bosses coat in his hands he quickly made his way to his office fast, trying not to look strange.

"Jisung I'm getting coffee, do you want some?" Byul asked the boy who sat down quickly letting out a quiet breath that felt awfully loud to himself. He hasn't moved that fast since he accidentally fell on Hyunjins dog. The young intern beside him gave him a slightly confused and startled look, their tie loose around their neck as they blinked at Jisungs red cheeks. It was clear Jisung had ran away from someone but Byul didn't think anyone in their office beside Mr Lee could make him do that.

And that man was already in his office, probably watching them carefully.

What exactly happened to him?

"Just a hot chocolate, Byul wait" Jisung tells the smaller, grabbing their coat as he stops them in their tracks deciding really quick that he had to tell someone who he saw and Byul, you poor unsuspecting civilian it had to be you!Confused, Byul looks up at him waiting for him to continue, their wallet in their hands and the list of drinks in the other as they excitedly waited to go to the familiar cafe again.

Two chapters prior:

"Hot men! Hot men! I love me some hot men!" Jeongin was a young barista, probably barely twenty two and he looked good in that apron and was so sweet. He didn't made the best iced coffee but no one could be perfect. Byul was taken but if her partner saw what she saw they'd be drooling too.

Back to now!

"Guess who I just saw" Jisung prompts for them as Byul is snapped out of their thoughts and back onto the big question at hand. Jisung awaited as if this was something huge so Byul really didn't know.

"Who?" They ask curiously needing an answer after all of this time and not some more questions. Whoever it could be had to be someone really well known.

"Shin Saeryon, SHIN FUCKING SAERYON" he whisper yells into the smaller ears, making them snap their head to meet his eyes shocked in disbelief. Jisung already nodding his head as if silently saying "I know, I know".