I bit my lip looking up to see the beautiful goddess on top of me. Quickly, I rolled over to switch our positions where I'm now straddling her slim waist. I put my hands on either side of her head on the bed and begin to softly press my lips to hers. I quickly moved my hands to entangle them in her hair before kissing up her jawline to her ear.
"What are you doing, babe? You can't have sex." She quietly whispered with her eyes latched shut. I could tell she was enjoying the moment.
I pulled away to catch my breath for a second, and smirked. "No, but you can."
I began to alternate on sucking then nibbling on her earlobe until I finally heard Mila moan slightly. I smiled and carefully kissed down her neck then stopped once I met her collar bone to start biting and harshly sucking on the flesh. When I let go, there was a big purple bruise. She moaned, "Babe, I wanted to take a cute
picture with you. Now I'm going to have a hickey right there."
I laughed, "That's not gonna be the only place you'll have a hickey by the end of this."
She giggled lightly. I pulled her shirt off over her head, pressed my lips to hers once I reached behind her back to unlatch her bra hook with one flick of the wrist. I released her small, but perky breasts to see the hills of beauty. I was mesmerized for a second until I felt her tug on the hem of my shirt. I looked up to her eyes to see her mouth slightly open in amazement, "Take this off. If I can't pleasure you, I at least want a show." Camila demanded.
I nodded and hurried to grab the bottom of the shirt and peel myself out of it. I went back to work on her quickly knowing if I didn't do it now, I'd eventually start drooling. I kissed down her collar bone to finally meet one of her nipples in my mouth. I circled it with my tongue causing automatic stimulation for the small Cuban. I used my other hand to squeeze the other breast lightly. I moved my fingers around the nipple to knead it to the point where I could hear Camila's moans get louder.
I want her to scream.
I haven't felt so passionate during sex with her for a while. So, now that we are open about this relationship, I want to reward her.
As I pull off of her breast with my mouth, I kissed down her center to meet her belly button. I unbuttoned the high waisted shorts she put on, and I quickly felt her bucking in excitement to get out of them. "You ready, hun?" I huskily say causing her to bite her lip and close her eyes. I slip them off to reveal red laced panties that are soaking beyond belief. I mean, she's got a waterfall going for me, and it's so hot. I lick her slits to get the excess juice off before slipping a finger into her folds. I add another before I start pumping into her which causes her body to thrust into me, and her hands to press up against the wall to gain good leverage.
Camila isn't a lazy type of person during sex, she loves to put in work, which I find overwhelmingly sexy.
As I pump faster and faster, her words start to slur. "Baby, oh mmmmy god."
I pull my fingers out of her to quickly slip my tongue in as an alternative which made her moan to a louder volume than I've even heard her sing. I lick in different shapes before making my way to her clit and wrapping my tongue around it. Mila grabs a two fistfuls of my hair and slightly tugs on them. I lick faster and faster causing her to buck in my face. "I can't last too long now, y/n."
I take a quick breath, "Then let go." I smirk before diving back in and lick quickly at every place I can reach until her G-spot is touched. Her walls quickly twitch around my tongue and her come wastes no time erupting out for me to lick up. I help her ride out her orgasm, and clean her up before she's able to catch her breath.
I look up at her and smile, "Oh and one more thing." I laugh. I move over to her inner tan thigh and suck lightly before a hickey is created. "This will always be mine."
She giggled and brushed her fingers through her hair as her breath started steadying. I kissed my way back up to her and pecked her on the cheek. "I love you, Camila."
She smiled, "I love you, too."

--

It wasn't even 5 minutes until Dinah bursted into the hotel room, "Oh my god. It smells like sex in here."
I smirked looking up at Camila and covered us up completely before Dinah could see us.
I felt a object thrown at my knee causing me to whine. I peaked out from behind the white covers. "The fuck, DJ?"
Dinah hurried to shield her eyes before she spoke to me, "Get up, you two. We got coffee and we wanna go to this restaurant down the way before we start to pack to head back to the states."
Camila groans, "Fine. Set the coffees over there and give me 10 minutes to get ready."
Dinah shook her head and set the cups on the hotel room desk before hurrying out of the room. I heard her mutter under her breath, "They always fuckin'." which made me laugh into Camila's neck.
Camila rose out of bed, naked, and walked over to her suitcase to bend down and grab a new outfit and new underwear. My eyes couldn't avert from the beautiful figure in front of me. "Stop staring." She whined.
I laughed, "Why can't I stare at my beautiful girlfriend? I think I'll start doing it more often now."
Camila laughed, "I'd be offended if you didn't."

--

When we got out of the car, we entered a semi-quiet establishment and all 6 of us got into the booth.
Camila handed Dinah her phone and brushed her hair back out of her face. "Here Chee Chee. Take a pic of y/n and I. It'll be one of our first official couple photos."
Dinah smiled and swiped the phone away. She looked at the screen and ordered me, "Look hot, y/n."
I gave her a bitch face, "I'm sexy as fuck, girl."
Normani smirked, "She said that to me, too."
I just turned to kiss Camila on the cheek and heard the copious amounts of shutter sounds. "Look at the damn camera, lil mama." I groaned and smiled pulling Camila into my arms and letting Dinah get a good shot. "Damn, that last one was fire."
I rolled my eyes as Camila opened her camera to gush at the last photo. "This is the one!" She exclaimed. Camila quickly opened instagram and typed out a long caption before pressing the 'post' button.

I hurried to open the app and scroll over to Camila's picture.

Our embrace looked so sweet, yet so emotional. We both looked so comfortable, so in love.
I scrolled down further to see the caption.

@camila_cabello: So, I'm sure you've all heard by now. If you haven't, here's a recap. I'm not straight, well not completely. I'm in a beautiful relationship with my girlfriend of 3 years, @y/i/n. If you can't tell, she's the sexy mamacita that's holding me. I love her and hope you all will too. We kept this thing a secret for so long because what you guys think is way too important to us, but now we think it's time to be honest. You all should know a few things I love about her.
1.)There's no imperfections to be found on her.
2.) She is one of the only people that will tell me what she's thinking and won't sugar coat it for my feelings.
3.) I'm her queen, and she's mine.
4.) I never stop laughing or have a dull time with her.
5.) I'm undoubtedly in love with her and everything she does.
I could write a thousand more words, and that still wouldn't be enough. She is my everything and I hope you all see that. I love you babe, and I couldn't be happier to be in your arms. KOALA HUGS AND PRINCESS KISSES xo

I quickly liked the photo before I saw it already had 10 thousand likes.

I looked through my camera roll to find the picture her and I took that day at the carnival. I quickly opened instagram and started typing my own caption for her. Once I was done, I nudged her to check it.

@y/i/n: It's such a good day. Why? Maybe because I'm finally able to tell you all that this girl is my girlfriend. Mine. Wow, it's still surreal to say out loud without having to hide. Mila is everything to me. We've been together for so long, and I'm so proud to see who she's become, and to be in her life while she's transformed into this beautiful and strong woman. It took a lot of guts to do what she did today, but she did it for me, for our relationship. And I'll never forget it nor will I ever take her for granted. Baby girl, we've made it this far and I'm still deeply in love with you. I always will be. I'm not so good with words so I'll end it here. Kiss me when you see this. Love you so much, plátano.

It took her a minute or so to read it through, but as soon as she did she pulled my face towards hers and planted a big kiss on my lips. "I love you, babe." She whispered.
"Ok, you horndogs. Look at the menu and order. We don't have all day." Ally laughed pushing the menus our way.

--

I learned a lot from this experience. Not only being apart of Camila's life, but also the rest of the girls. I plan on marrying this girl, though. I know that's a idiotic and childish thing to say, but I do. I love her way too much to let her go now, and I think that's how it'll always be.

Maybe being a little secret wasn't too bad. And in the end, all secrets have to come out.