thirty-two

"I need to go to the bathroom." I muttered as I clutched my phone and hurried to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it so I wouldn't have to worry about an intrusion.

I began to reply to the fuck face.

Y/N: God I even hate when you text me. I can hear that shitty voice you have.

Austin: I don't really care lol but have u thought about it? u think Mila would be interested in our one time event

Y/N: do u really want me to ask?

Austin: oh my lord yes

Y/N: fuck that shit you stupid mother fucker

Austin: ok whatever. but are u willing to do this tonight?

Y/N: do u have any sexually transmitted diseases?

Austin: no. the only girl I've fucked was your girlfriend

I was about to claw his eyes out before he texted me again.

Austin: just kidding. I've only had sex with one girl though. my ex. a stupid bitch

Y/N: wow wut a fucking gentlemanly way to talk about a lady . & idek.

Austin: well I'll be in a hotel for this last day so if you want to get shit done, I'll be alone ;)

Y/N: sorry to spoil your humble pie but you'll be alone for the rest of your pathetic life

Austin: I like it when you're bitchy babe ;)

Y/N: never. call. me. babe. again. unless you want your testicles ripped off your body.

Austin: stay feisty kitten. it's sexy ;)

I was about to reply when I heard a knock on the door. "Baby, you okay? You've been in there for a while."
I looked at the time to see she was right. I had been bickering with Austin for over 15 minutes.
I locked my phone, put it behind my back, and opened the door, "Yeah, I'm good."
Camila stared at me, "What's behind your back?" I carefully put my phone in the elastic of my sweats and tried to get out of the way, but she pushed me back. "I'm not gonna ask again, y/n."
"It was my phone, Jesus. Someone is a little paranoid." I laughed pushing past her.
She grabbed my phone and pinched my ass causing me to jump a little. She unlocked the phone to see the texts. Before she read them she held out my phone, "You're joking right?"
"He just texted me. I didn't think I needed to say anything about it." I needed to lean on something. So, I put my back against the wall
She scrolled through the texts then started typing. I reached for the phone but my perception was off more than I expected. "Don't you dare, Karla."
"It's sent." She handed me my phone back.

Y/N: this is Mila. I'd love to join tonight around 7. that'd be great. but this means that we are done. completely. never ever ever blackmail someone I love again. You got that? and I expect nothing but support when our album drops after this. text the details to y/n here and I'll meet you both there. - Camila

I looked up to her as her ass swayed all the way into the kitchen, "What have you done? We are not going to fuck Austin."
My phone went off again.

Austin: HOLY SHIT. IS THIS REAL?! definitely. meet me at the Hilton down by the beach. room 789 on the 7th floor. we are going to get freaky ;)

Y/N: calm your dick down fuck boy.

Austin: this is definitely y/n now & I can't wait to see you ;)