fifty

I pulled out my phone to text Big Rob.

Y/N: Rob. Come to the back of the station and help me in. Don't tell the girls I'm here.

Big Robbizzle: ok I'm be there in a few minutes but hide out. there are fans everywhere

Y/N: trust me. I see them

I got out of the car and ran up to the back of the building with my suitcase, and bags. I could hear shuffling from both sides of the building. The footsteps were getting closer. I wasn't able to hide out anywhere. There was nothing to hide behind except for a trash can about 2 feet off the ground which was nothing that could help me.

Girls from both sides screamed loudly in excitement before running towards me. I just closed my eyes and feared what they were planning to do to me.

The back door opened revealing a bold Big Rob stopping the girls in their tracks. He grabbed my bags in one hand, and I in the other and pulled me into the building.

I tried to move but he pulled me back into a hug, "You scared us." He boomed out emotionally. He was honestly the biggest teddy bear.
I smirked, "Sorry, Robbie. I'll make it up to you."

Big Rob grabbed my hand and pulled me and my bags to the elevator. We went up to the 8th floor and the doors opened. That's when the girls walked out of the studio and into the hall. I saw Camila bring her fingers through her long hair as she nodded at Ally. You could see that none of the girls looked happy.

I just dropped my bags and ran over to wrap Camila in my arms. Once she noticed who I was, she put her arms around my waist and squeezed me tightly. "You left me." She cried into my neck. Her tears were dripping down my skin.
"All you had to do was say it. That's all I've ever wanted." I started to tear up too.
"I knew you'd hear it." She mumbled. "Don't leave me ever again. Do you understand? Never."
I kissed her cheek and pulled away, still pressing my pelvic bone into hers, "From now on, there's no more running. No reason to hide." Her eyes were red and puffy and I quickly wiped her tears. "I won't leave again."
She brought out her pinky, "You pinky promise?"
I wrapped my pinky around hers and brought it to my lips to lightly kiss it. "I promise."

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Ally with a cold glare and her hands on her hips. "If you ever run off like that again, and make us all sad, I won't be happy Ally again." She threatened me before softening her face. "Now come here."
I smiled and let go of Camila to give Ally a huge hug.
"Group hug!" Dinah exclaimed wrapping Ally and I in a hug, and the rest of the girls quickly followed.

I could hear Rachel from ATV cheering in the background because of the beautiful moment she just captured. She walked up to me and smiled, "Would you like to say something to the camera, y/n?"
I smirked, "Just go away, Rachel." I really wanted to say 'Fuck off', but I'm still trying to get some good karma to rub off on me.

--

Mila and I went back to the room while Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Ally went to get coffee that they desperately needed. We proudly walked hand in hand into the building while cameras flashed in our faces, but I didn't care. I was proud and happy that I could finally let the world know who I loved.

Once we were in the room, Mila attacked me and pushed me on the bed. Although, this time it was innocent. She straddled me and peppered kisses all over my face in a sloppily, and joking manner. I whined, "Mila, chill."
She sat up and straddled me, then peered her head down to look me over, "I'm sorry. I'm just happy now."
"Happy to be out? Maybe we should've done this earlier." I joked pushing my now tangled hair out of my face.
She smiled accepting the joke, "I'm happy you came back. Like really happy. I thought that- that I really lost you forever. I was so out of it during that interview."
I rubbed my thumb over the flesh of her thigh, "I heard."
"How did you hear me by the way? Did someone text you or.."
I bit my bottom lip and looked at her, "I was taking a Uber car on the way to the airport, and the shitty thing was stuck on your station, so I had no choice but to listen to it."
She half-frowned, "Oh. Were you happy with what you heard?"
I nodded and gripped her thighs lightly, "Yes, I was. If I wasn't, I'd be on a plane right now. I made the driver turn the car around and go to the radio station. He probably thought I was going crazy in the backseat, but he seemed pretty chill about all of it."
She licked her lips then smiled after grabbing my hands and making sure they stayed gripped onto her, "It was fate. You're the one I love, and fate wouldn't have just let you go if you weren't my soulmate. I knew it was meant to be, babe."
I raised my right eye brow feeling a little mischievous, "Really?"
She nodded, "Really."