four

Camila didn't really talk to me during the car ride home, but she still sat by me holding my hand in the van. I don't really see the big problem about me going with Shawn, or why she got so upset. It's not like I'm into him at all. I don't like dick, but it's like she thinks that I do in the back of my mind.
Once we got back to the tour bus, I decided to split up myself from the girls so I could pick up my dress from Shawn. I knocked hard three times on his tour bus door and he answered with a huge awkward smile on his face. "Oh hey, y/n. Come in." I walked up the stairs into the huge, lonely tour bus. There were clothes strung out about the lounge room, unlike the girls' bus. "Hold on, I'll get the dress." I nodded and watched as he went to the back and ran back to me with a black dress bag. I opened it to see the most beautiful dress in the world, guaranteed to catch some eyes tonight. Especially Mila's. "Do you like it?"
I nodded excitedly, "Holy shit, Mendes. Yes. How did you even pick it out ?"
He rubbed the back of his neck with the palm of his hand, "I asked my assistant to pick it up. She's really good with stuff like this."
"I can see. Well, I better go back to the girls. They're probably talking shit about me at the moment." I admitted smiling cheekily.
"Wait, what?" Shawn said extremely confused. "Did you tell Camila?"
I shrugged, "In a way. She kinda made me spill the beans in a Waffle House." I started down the stairs so I wouldn't have to talk about the confrontation.
"I'm so confused." Shawn admitted watching me walk down the steps to the outside world.
"I'll explain later. See you at 7:45, right?" I looked back to see Shawn gazing at me and all he could do was nod. I shrugged it off and walked back to the girls' bus. When I opened the door, the girls got quiet and stopped their giggles completely. I was kind of offended because it made it sound like they were keeping secrets or talking shit about me. "If y'all were having a moment, I'll just go back to Mendes' bus." My voice was sassy and bitchy enough to have Camila frown for a millisecond. None of the other girls minded my bitchiness. The only reason why Mila gets so upset about my attitude is because she's always such a positive person and I'm not. We are polar opposites.
"No, babe. We were just talking about tonight." Camila said scooting over on the couch to make a place for me to sit.
I laid the dress bag out on the table under the TV and went to plop down by Mila and put my arm around her waist. I looked up seeing Dinah dart over to my dress bag. "Ooo is this the dress?"
I yelled to stop her from opening it, "No! Don't look. It's a surprise."
Dinah clicked her tongue in disappointment. "Man, we can't ever have fun. But is it sexy?"
I nodded to her, "Yes, DJ! It looks hot as fuck."
Mila swatted my bare knee, "Y/n, language. We have a guest in the back of our bus right now."
My eyebrow raised, "A guest? Who'd be here right now?" I looked around to see one girl missing, Lauren.
Normani looked at Ally and giggled, "Lauren's date."
I was so intrigued, "What lucky guy is she taking to this shitty experience?" Everyone looked at each other and laughed uncontrollably. I was so left out of the loop, "What the hell did I say?"
Once everyone began to calm down, Ally spoke up still catching her breath. "Lauren is taking a girl, y/n."
"She's gay?!" I said a little too excitedly for Mila's taste as I felt her body tense up on my arm.
I bit my lip to stifle my idiotic words, and that's when I heard Lauren yell from the back of the bus. "You all know I can hear you back here right?! And she's just my friend, Jesus!"
We all laughed this time hearing Lauren's irritated voice scold us. "Sorry, Lo!" I yelled back so she wouldn't be mad at me tonight like Mila probably would be.

--

The girls left me in the bus to get ready for the wedding at 6:00 to get all styled up professionally then leave to the wedding.
I on the other hand, waited until 7 to get ready because I've learned how to get my hair, make up, and outfit done in less than 30 minutes because I always have to do that when I get the chance to hang out with the girls last minute. Once I was done, I had to take a picture because the outfit and everything was completely amazing. I didn't think I would look good in it, but I surprisingly did. Around 7:39, someone started knocking on the tour bus door. I opened it to see a fresh, clean cut looking Mendes. Although, his reaction to how I looked was unexpected. He couldn't take his eyes off me, but he eventually noticed he was almost drooling so he straightened up. "You ready to go, y/n?"
I scoffed, "I thought I told you 7:45, Mendes."
He rolled his eyes, "I like to be early. Plus, I rented a nice ass car that I'm really excited to drive." He pulled out his keys to show me that the beeper had a Ferrari logo on the back.
"Go on, I'll meet you out there."
I turned around, and walked to the back of the bus to grab my phone from the charger in my bunk and sat down on the couch to put my 6 inch heels on. God, I'm gonna regret these feet monstrosities later.
I walked out to see Shawn waiting on the passenger side of the pure black Ferrari with black rims, and red leather interior. I made my way over to the passenger door and he opened it as I got in and closed the door after me. Is this what people call a gentlemen? Once he was in, he started the car and revved the engine up in excitement. God, please don't let me die in a fiery car crash tonight.