six

When I got back to the girls, I skipped up the stairs to see Mani already feeling the alcohol take over her. I sat my glass down on the table and began refilling it to the brim. "Don't you dare, y/n. You're going to get so drunk." Ally demanded pulling the glass away from my possession.
I shook my head in annoyance, "Chill out Mama Ally." I snatched the glass back from her hand, "Mila is about to come out and I need a drink in my hand."
Everyone looked shocked when I mentioned Camila. "She's coming out here?" Lauren asked as her body started visibly tensing up.
I sat down on the table and nodded to finish filling my drink for the 7th time tonight.
I looked to Normani who had a huge smile on her face, probably a result from the alcohol. "You feelin' good, Mani?" She nodded giggling a little and taking a chug of her champagne. Now was the time to ask her all of my questions about Camila. "Can I ask you something?" All she did was smile, but I took that as a 'go-for-it'. "Is Camila mad at me or Shawn?"
Mani looked up in the air as if she was thinking hard then looked back at me, "Oh I know what you're doing. And it's not w-working on me, y/n."
I laughed playing dumb to trip her out a bit, "What am I doing? I just asked a question about my girlfriend. That's all."
She looked confused and then smiled again, "Well, she-she was mad at Shawn for asking you out on this date, but that's cause she knows he's in love with y-ou." Her words were slurred and mumbled.
Shawn heard Normani's quote and started to freak out, "What did you say?"
I couldn't help but chuckle as Ally ran over to Normani to put her hand over the chocolate toned girl's mouth. "Nothing. She's just really really really drunk. She doesn't even know what she's saying. Right Normani?" Normani looked content as she nodded. "Now, I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth. Don't blurt out anything else about Camila, okay?" Mani agreed as Ally pulled away to release her hold.
Camila suddenly spoke up walking up the stairs into the gazebo, "What about me?" Everyone was stunned, but suddenly regained feeling in their body as they began to chill noticing it was just Mila. She sat beside me and scooted as close as she could, leaving no room for personal space, but I didn't mind. Her glass was full of ice water, so I picked it up and walked to the side of the gazebo. "What are you doing, y/n?!" I threw the water out of the glass and walked back to my seat to give her glass back to her.
"Getting you a real drink." I laughed as I pulled the bottle from Mani's grasp and started to fill her glass half full.
I guess my words were a little slurred which caused Camila to angry-laugh. To explain better, it was almost like a fake laugh you'd do if someone was annoying you and you want them to shut up. I can't really think of any other way to put it. "Are you drunk already?" She asked with a half- smile on her face.
Dinah laughed swaying to the sound of her music, "I wouldn't doubt it. Lil' Mama over there has probably already had 10 glasses."
I nodded lifting my glass, "Actually it's 7, but I'm almost there."
Camila grabbed my hand and squeezed it as she interlocked her fingers with mine. "So, what were you saying about me with Mani?"
I laughed taking another swig of my drink, "Oh it's nothing. Mani is just really drunk and can't control herself."
"Heeeeeey!" A fucked up Normani whined in the corner of the gazebo. She was now chewing on some bread to sober up a little. "Don't talk sh-it, kay?"
I nodded with a smirk, "Sorry, Mani baby. Go back to your bread." She smiled and dove back into the the slice of food. Camila took a small sip of her drink and I noticed it wasn't enough to even fill her mouth. "Are you really babysitting your drink right now?"
"What do you mean?" Camila said wiping her lip line.
"I mean you're just taking tiny sips of your drink. Be a real woman and drink that shit."
Camila rolled her eyes and smiled at my idiotic peer pressure as she tilted the crystal glass to her lips and took a huge gulp. When she swallowed it, she was gasping for air and cringing at the taste. "Ew God, Happy now? I hate alcohol."
I nodded smiling at her soft brown orbs almost hypnotizing me, "Yes. That's all I've been waiting for." I took my phone out and saw that I had a missed call from my Uncle which now means he's probably worried. "I'll be back, babe." I said getting up from the table and seeing everyone turn their gaze to me.
"No, stop." Camila begged. "Where are you going?"
I smiled as I saw her hand reaching for my touch. "I'll be back. I gotta call my uncle." Everyone looked at each other and went back to their own worlds as I stepped down from the platform and walked back to the lit courtyard to sit down and call his contact.